minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 15:21:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 7865.3.1.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: WOULD you prefer a skirt? or pick an outfit!

Date: Tue 06/01/04 11:38:01 GMT

Name: Vida ca

Email: vida@wetandmessyfetish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hey everyone justr wanted to let you all know that like Fawn I am soo excited about the shoots this weekend! And I will defiantley being throwing Ally in the pool, I had my own intiations as a new WAMF girl and now i get to get Ally!
In reply to Message (7865.3.1.1.1) Hello WOULD you prefer a skirt? or pick an outfit!

By Fawn - fawn@wetandmessyfetish.com ca Tue 06/01/04 10:57:20 GMT

IF you would all prefer a skirt I am willing to swtich her from pants...or you can pic an outfit forher from the following:

Black turtleneck tight sweater, red matte pvc snakeprint pants, black heels...

Chunky sweater with spandex leggings

Bridal gown...

white silk formal gown....

black spandex bike unitard

In reply to Message (7865.3.1.1) Hello Re: funn you say that...

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Tue 06/01/04 09:41:49 GMT

May be it's just a matter of people crying for what they haven't seen in a while... if it's been all skirts and dresses, the jeans folks start making noises... if it's been all jeans, the skirts folks take their turn to make a noise. Perhaps also, people start to get tired of what's appearing most at any one time and just want some "balance" or perhaps "a change".
In reply to Message (7865.3.1) Note funn you say that...

By Fawn - fawn@wetandmessyfetish.com ca Tue 06/01/04 09:25:43 GMT

I had picked a skirt! But, Sid told me alot of people on here have been giving bad feedback lately on use of skirts and jeans Bad Eyes Too bad I LOVE wet dresses and wet hose too!

And, someone requested in the earlier post that she wear pants instead, so to mix it up I gave the skirt to Vida and pants to Sierra Wink Smile

In reply to Message (7865.3) Thumbs Up Re: What about some business wear in a hot tub?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Tue 06/01/04 09:22:26 GMT

I'm all for business wear in the hot-tub or pool... preferrably skirts, hose & heels rather than pants.

In reply to Message (7865) Note What about some business wear in a hot tub?

By Fawn - fawn@wetandmessyfetish.com ca Tue 06/01/04 08:19:48 GMT

Vida and Sierra are doing a hottub scene together, Sierra's outfit is a gold satin blouse, with brown tie-waist blazer over it, green silk dresspants and strappy heels...Vida in a think linen wrap dress, black hose black heels with black slip and cami...

Sound good?

Vida and Ally are also doing a pool dunking and trowing initiation, I chose the most gorgeous black shiny cocktail dress for Vida with a really unique fabric that screams 'wetlook!'. And for Ally an emerald green 80's style gunnesax formal dress, satin! I hope you guys like the ideas...let me know!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]