WetlookPro

Message # 7859

Subject: Hello hosting of video clips

Date: Tue 06/01/04 03:36:27 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Just a quick observation to say that....I hope that things settle down or get ironed out soon...in respect to WIRs server ...AND the way the community handles things...cos thusfar things are going about as well as a feeding frenzy at a piranha pond..ha ha.

I can appreciate the frustrations that some of you may have (gaining access etc)...but you have to bear in mind that WIR only has very limited resources, and unless 200 of you are prepared to contribute $5 a month to WIR so that he can expand his server capabilities...you will just have to be content that "Free"...means...being very patient and standing in line and re-trying.

Bear in mind...that all this chatter on the forum about ftp access...is VERY frustrating to people like me, JW and others who have taken the time to create all this media...i.e. I have created all these clips...3 new ones WIR just announced...

1) red pantsuit french wetlook music video

2) german pool show with hostess in the pool

3) canadian talk show with girls in the stage pool

and not one single person is talking about the video clips or thanking us for the clips...all folks are talking about is WIRs bloody server....and as a content provider...thats NOT what I want to hear. Everybody is talking about server problems...and nobody is talking about the clips we are making..and thanking us for them.

If this trend continues...and all you want to do is talk about server issues and not the video clips...then people like me are going to lose interest in creating any more clips.

So...my advice is...please stop all these threads about tech issues and server issues....and use email instead...EMAIL WIR...cos I don't want to read a whole page of people talking about the WIRs server...while nobody is addressing the REAL issue...i.e. talking about the clips and thanking us.

This is like a record club...where everybody is talking about the deejay and his underpowered stereo system...and nobody is talking about the music and the artist who created it.

FYI...I have also sent some other video clips to SIREN and his server...which have not been announced yet (German Big Brother etc). I am satisfied with SIREN's server...because his server actually works...and nobody is talking about his server all the time...just the clips we contributors send to him. WetinRed has probably bitten off more than he can chew...he does not have the capacity that SIREN has...so I think I will send more clips to SIREN in future..cos it is pointless for me to send stuff to WIR and then all people are talking about are tech issues and not talking about the clips. The WIR threads are taking up too much wasted space on this forum...so please EMAIL him if you have problems....cos this it is frustrating when you spend time to create clips and send them to somebody, and everybody is talking about tech issues and not the content you created.

Look for my next set of videoclips on SIRENS server....cos it appears that the WIR server cannot handle more than 8 people at a time.....and when there are 400+ hungry people waiting to download stuff...there is no way you can satisfy all those people charging in at the same time.

Thats the reality ...if you want WIR to operate a better server...you will have to send him paypal donations. Otherwise...you will have 8 happy people who get the clips, and 392 people complaining that they cannot get access...and we can do without all those threads taking up space on this forum.

So thats my request...please EMAIL WiR if you have problems with his server...cos folks like JW and myself are looking for FEEDBACK on our video clips...and right now...all the focus is on the deejay...and not on the artist....and that does not encourage us to want to create more stuff.

So...it's down to WIR to upgrade his server capacity, and for the community to support WIR to fix the problems  if they want to see free video clips from us. For now...it looks like SIREN has things well organized. I would like to see WIR suceed too....but he is way in over his head at the moment...my clips are literally "drowning him"...ha ha...so if anybody can help WIR...please do.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]