Wetlook-Online

Message # 78438.4

Subject: Thumbs Down Kick her to the curb

Date: Tue 17/09/19 00:27:39 GMT

Name: Tankman ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Kick her to the curb
In reply to Message (78438) None Update from my life. On and off topic. HELP!

By Desert Hawk - us Mon 16/09/19 21:16:19 GMT

I haven't posted in a long time because so much has been going on.  My mother died. She had a stroke last New Year's Eve.  It left her paralyzed on her right side. Before the stroke she was in excellent health for a 91 year old, even still driving.  She spent the whole month of January in the hospital or nursing home.  On February 1 she came home on hospice.  I had to take 12 weeks off work for her. On March 9 she suddenly went nonresponsive.  She went back to the hospital.  A major urinary tract infection caused her to barely breathe.  She was in the hospital until she died on April 12.  My dad had already died on September 20, 2017.  The woman I know from Las Vegas came to Bakersfield to be with me in late March and is still here.  I am so glad she is here.  Unfortunately she does not want to stay here permanently.  So if I want to keep her I have to move to Las Vegas.  I plan to do that early next year.  I have lived here my whole life (I turn 50 tomorrow).  I have so much junk to pack up and move 300 miles.  

All is not perfect with our relationship, though.  Back on topic. SHE HATES WETLOOK!  She has gotten wet for me in the past, but won't now.  She thinks she can cure me of this "retarded stupid fetish" (her words).  She wouldn't let me go to Magic Mountain / Hurricane Harbor this year because she doesn't want me seeing other wet women (she is also afraid that I would secretly meet the golddigger from Glendale there).  I have to sneak around to look at this foum.  In fact she doesn't want me to even look at other women at all. She gets paranoid if another woman enters my field of view.  She has had fits if she thinks I briefly looked at another woman.  his jealousy has put a strain on our relationship. She has threatened to leave me and go back to Las Vegas I have never been all alone in the world and am terrified at the prospect of it happening now!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]