minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 13:27:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 78421.1

Subject: None Re:Fur, White Dress Down to Layered Nylons and Lingerie!

Date: Mon 16/09/19 04:20:50 GMT

Name: Gopher ca

Email: Truromass@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

In Love

That's a sexy look

In reply to Message (78421) Video Fur, White Dress Down to Layered Nylons and Lingerie! html

By Jayce Lane - jaycelane0611@gmail.com us Sun 15/09/19 16:12:41 GMT

Dressed in Fur, Party Dress to Layered Hosiery+Lingerie
"From Fur, Party Dress, Layered Hosiery and heels to Lingerie in jacuzzi!"
Gorgeous wrap fur, White Party Dress, Layered stockings, garter, heels, jewelry, matching lingerie all play in this one! A really steamy jacuzzi scene where I soak my vintage fur, ruining it for good, then slowly soak my white dress, clinging to my body, dunking, submerging fully, letting my dress glide up a little ;) Dunking my head over and over and making sure to stand up and show the dress clinging to my body and what you can almost see-through it...

you think that is the end of it but then I turn around and shed my dress off and I am in layered hosiery. Black garter hosiery over the top of purple thigh high hosiery, matching satin panties and bra! I feel especially sexy in this and i love layering hosiery and dont get to do it enough! The pics really dont capture how sexy and playful it gets ;) you have to watch this slow process of me getting out of my fur, dress, then heels, then one layer of hosiery and then really paying close attention to the satin and my feet in my hosiery all soaking, drenched wet. This is a personal favorite of mine and was shot beautifully. I felt like a sex kitten! Enjoy!
Starring:
Files Included:1
Total Size:625.19MB
Total Runtime:11 mins, 16 secs
Production Year:2019
Date Added:9/14/19

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]