MyWetloook

Message # 78376.2

Subject: None Re:Barefoot Hippee style dress goes sheer in River

Date: Tue 10/09/19 02:03:29 GMT

Name: Gopher ca

Email: Truromass@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sexy swim dress. Loved the blue on you..
In reply to Message (78376) Video Barefoot Hippee style dress goes sheer in River html

By Jayce Lane - jaycelane0611@gmail.com uu Mon 09/09/19 19:11:27 GMT

Public Hippee Barefoot River Play!
"Hippee Barefoot and Very Public River Play!"
Super Public Scene with me, in my chiffon and silk dress, lace sleeves and barefoot, I drench in front of tons of people! The dress is a trick! This dress fits very flowy and very much in a hippee style but once it is wet? oh my gosh! It was beautiful! The plunge top went see-through, with no bra underneath (remember, this is public!) the chiffon and silk underneath cling to my body and legs as i swim, float on top of the water and dive in and swim towards you during my play time! I am barefoot showing off my legs and the cling of the dress to me and loving watching so many people watching me! I am highly exposed but I am more interested in this dress and how different it looks when wet! A total transformation! You will love it too! After I came out of the water and was done shooting, a celebrity, whom i didnt recognize until I got closer, actually approached ME and said he loved what he watched and urged me to let him give me a shout out! I will be uploading that video for free later :) i am attempting to get it off my phone! I was in total shock! If you are a fan of "Nappy Roots" then you will love the free video i will be uploading after he chased me down to tell me he wanted to give me a shout out! It was a really awesome day!
Starring:
Files Included:1
Total Size:410.87MB
Total Runtime:6 mins, 56 secs
Production Year:2019
Date Added:8/23/19

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]