Wetlook-Online

Message # 78376

Subject: Video Barefoot Hippee style dress goes sheer in River html

Date: Mon 09/09/19 19:11:27 GMT

Name: Jayce Lane uu

Email: jaycelane0611@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Public Hippee Barefoot River Play!
"Hippee Barefoot and Very Public River Play!"
Super Public Scene with me, in my chiffon and silk dress, lace sleeves and barefoot, I drench in front of tons of people! The dress is a trick! This dress fits very flowy and very much in a hippee style but once it is wet? oh my gosh! It was beautiful! The plunge top went see-through, with no bra underneath (remember, this is public!) the chiffon and silk underneath cling to my body and legs as i swim, float on top of the water and dive in and swim towards you during my play time! I am barefoot showing off my legs and the cling of the dress to me and loving watching so many people watching me! I am highly exposed but I am more interested in this dress and how different it looks when wet! A total transformation! You will love it too! After I came out of the water and was done shooting, a celebrity, whom i didnt recognize until I got closer, actually approached ME and said he loved what he watched and urged me to let him give me a shout out! I will be uploading that video for free later :) i am attempting to get it off my phone! I was in total shock! If you are a fan of "Nappy Roots" then you will love the free video i will be uploading after he chased me down to tell me he wanted to give me a shout out! It was a really awesome day!
Starring:
Files Included:1
Total Size:410.87MB
Total Runtime:6 mins, 56 secs
Production Year:2019
Date Added:8/23/19

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]