Wetlook-Online

Message # 78375.2

Subject: None need to give him a footjob w/ KEDS [nt]

Date: Fri 13/09/19 00:52:29 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (78375) Video Wetlook Blowjob, Footjob pantyhose white tee html

By Jayce Lane - jaycelane0611@gmail.com uu Mon 09/09/19 19:09:39 GMT

Jacuzzi UnderWater Blowjob! Deep Throat, Cum Facial!
"I am ravenous for your cock, deepthroat, underwater, POV, cum shot, hose ;)"
Deep jacuzzi, pantyhose, white tee, POV, jerking you off? feet play in pantyhose? deep throat in deep water? yeah this one hits all the buttons! Super fun and Sexy scene just for you! made for you, by me ;) I love getting my pantyhose wet, i love soaking two wet white t-shirts... but i know things are about to get hot after I jerk off your cock with my pantyhose covered feet, after showing them off for you... I rub my slick, pantyhose covered ass along your big, hard cock and feel it on my ass and pussy... to give you even more of a tease... to make your dick as hard as it can be so it can go deep down my throat...

limited time only! get IT now! I am so ready for you, I cant wait to have you, so I jerk you off and talk dirty to you before I dive into the water, like bobbing for your cock and go deep onto it... over and over... water splashing, my hair floating around me, bubbles where i am letting air out of my nose and i come up, heaving for breath, smiling, smirking, looking right at you and catching my breath to go down again...

I am taking your dick deep in my throat, you can hear me gagging on it but I continue still because lets face it? i love feeling your cock deep in my throat and i want to take it all. ;) So then, it switches from super close up POV to you put the camera beside us so you can see my legs as well as me slobbering, licking and then deep throating your cock some more. under the water, you press my head further and further down, grabbing my floating hair and then me coming up for breath. I tease you and spit and slobber all over you and all over my own face and go back down for more. I cant get enough of your cock! i love it so much! Then you get up close again because you are throbbing in my mouth, I can feel it, I can hardly take you down my throat anymore because i know you are about to cum, but you grab my head. Almost assuring me you know I can do it, and I can, and I do, take it deep until you are ready to burst. Some flies on my face, some in my mouth and I spit some out just so I can rub it all over my face. I lick it off my fingers, I smear it all over me and talk about how hot it is. How hot you are...

I then lay back, show off my see-through white tank, play with my titties and my pantyhose and we are done. I am out of breath but in the best way possible ;) so intense and so ravenous I have been with your dick. You will love IT!
Starring:
Files Included:1
Total Size:734.2MB
Total Runtime:12 mins, 26 secs
Production Year:2019
Date Added:9/04/19
1 review!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]