WetlookPro

Message # 78314

Subject: Idea Wetlook in VR - how to watch it

Date: Sun 01/09/19 09:59:56 GMT

Name: Jase uu

Email: dormousejason@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
So Smiley has started shooting wetlook in VR - first clip available here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/49977/xxsmiley-s-clip-store/Cat393-WET-LOOK#startingpoint

She's not the only one so I thought I'd start a thread to help those not already kitted out to experience VR movies.

Personally I have an Oculus Quest and can stream clips to it from my computer via DLNA to a free app on the Quest called Skybox. This works really well. I use an app called Serviio on my computer to create the DLNA server - point it at your videos and it makes them available to anyone on your network. If you pay for the pro version you can limit who can access the server.

On the Quest you can also copy video files straight onto it by plugging it into your PC by USB pretty easily but that's only practical if you have a couple of movies as they're big files. There's also another device called an Oculus Go which is cheaper but also runs Skybox so can be used too. If you're not interested in trying VR gaming then this is a better choice but the Quest will blow your mind if you try something like Superhot on it.

Beyond a dedicated VR headset there are Google Cardboard systems. These are literally cardboard housings that you put a suitable smartphone into and hold up to your face. The downside is that it's difficult to control the video as your phone is in the headset but it's a very cheap way to dip a toe into the VR world. You can often get Cardboard housings for free at events or through promotional websites. You need a player on your phone too but it's been a while since I used this system so maybe people could recommend what they use?

There's a bright future for VR wetlook I think. It just needs the market to get big enough for producers to feel able to invest in the camera equipment. It's difficult to describe why it's so good - it's 3D but also because the world moves with you when you move your head it can really feel like you're sitting there watching someone get wet. I suppose potentially you could use a waterproof smartphone with a plastic Cardboard headset (they do exist) and sit in the bath with your clothes on whilst watching someone get wet on the headset. That's a level I don't think we've had yet...

Please post links to other Wetlook VR clips and your own setups so others might experience this!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]