minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:05:05 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 7821.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Reccomendations for a CC processor?

Date: Sun 04/01/04 06:28:33 GMT

Name: Mike pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Visas can also be used on VEROTEL, but I have heard some nasty things about them. Then again I also heard that they might be the ONLY company for adult sites soon, is that true?

Mike.

In reply to Message (7821.1) Hello Re: Reccomendations for a CC processor?

By Kev - kev@styx-photography.com gb Sun 04/01/04 04:57:52 GMT

ccbill are excellent- however they take 15% of the subscription in commision charges. But they're safe and secure and possibly one agent that wouldn't get bounced by VISA- many others are in the firing line and could go at any moment, freezing your account.

We have changed from weekly to monthly payouts- cos it costs £14 ($24) each time you cash one of their cheques. 52 of those will cost you £600 ($1100) a year whereas 12 costs you only £168 per year.

In reply to Message (7821) Hello Reccomendations for a CC processor?

By Ravenlord - uu Sun 04/01/04 04:48:56 GMT

Techie / business question:  If someone in the UK was setting up a WAM or Wetlook paysite, what Credit Card processor would you reccomend?

I've a few ideas kicking about which I'm looking at implementing (wam rather than wet to start with, but possibly moving into wet once the initial system is running), and am quite impressed with what CCBillEU are offering, but as I imagine the membership would be fairly small, and they pay in US$, I'm concerned that most of the income would end up going in currency conversion charges befoer I could get it back to UK Sterling.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]