Wetlook-Online

Message # 7788.1

Subject: Hello Re: New AVI

Date: Fri 02/01/04 16:09:59 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for posting the videoclip....it looks the blonde girl from "Coupling"....

...a series that they tried to re-make in the USA a couple of months ago..using an American cast instead...and it got cancelled after only 2 shows...American tv execs will never learn. Coupling was largely a politically incorrect British rip off of Friends...so the Brits turn Friends into "Coupling"....and it becomes a huge hit in the UK..so then the Americans want to buy Coupling back for American audiences...but they insist on replacing all the cast with American actors, and editing out anything lewd or politically incorrect (which was 90% of what the show was about)..and so what is left is bland and boring and  nothing funny at all...so no wonder why it got cancelled after 2 shows.

American tv execs stubbornly refuse to air British comedy shows on the major networks..they insist on re-making them  instead.

Their next BIG mistake will be the American version of "The Office" when it debuts this year. That UK show has been sold to over 20 countries "as is"...but the USA insists on "re-making" that show with American actors instead...and NOBODY can emulate what Ricky Gervais has done...so that will be doomed to failure too.

Heck..I wish I had a job as a tv excecutive who buys programming...cos I can smell a failed series a mile away. Yeah...I would love that job...you would soon get American versions of Bob's Your Uncle and a female version of Mann O Mann show all day long...ha ha

In reply to Message (7788) Film/AVI New AVI

By JW - gb Fri 02/01/04 10:04:13 GMT

Hi All,

I've posted a new clip. I've also updated the stories section with my complete collection of Sunfish stories. If Sunfish is out there I hope he (or she?) doesn't mind.

John

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]