minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 11:03:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 7782.1.3

Subject: Thumbs Up I have to say this MK....

Date: Fri 02/01/04 08:18:44 GMT

Name: Placebo Effect gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...your knowledge of anything wetlook is encyclopedic. If you don't mind me asking (and please tell me to pee off if i am being nosey) but how many hours of wetlook material do you think you have on film?? When did you start collecting clips of wetlook?? Like with Christian's excellent pool party site is there a "biography" of your wetlook history?? With regards wetlook i am in awe, i remember being really chuffed before i found the web of collecting maybe 20 minutes of decent wetlook on video and most of that was one film, Bo Derek in Tarzan. What you've built up is mindblowing!!
In reply to Message (7782.1) Hello Re: Battle of the sexes, Mexico!

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 02/01/04 05:59:06 GMT

I don't recall seeing that one...and I have saved about 30 to 40 shower clips from that show over the last 2-3 years.

FYI...Alejandro Guzman is not the hostess...the hostess of the show is Viviana Gibelis (and she has only gone in the shower a couple of times in the last 2 seasons...always very reluctantly...the best wet clip I have of Viviana is when she was on a Mexican tv drama last year and took a bath while drunk and wearing her designer jeans).

FYI..Alejandro Guzman...is a rowdy mexican punk act singer...i.e. she is a blantant copy & mexican equivalent of what Cindy Lauper used to be...and similar in style to Gloria Trevi too...doing all sorts of outrageous lewd acts on stage..like Wendy O Williams used to do. I know she has been on that show..but do not recall her in leather pants. The best wet scene I have of Alexandra Guzman was from a latino beach show in 1995 when she sang and danced while splashing in the sea in her boots, fishnets and hot pants.

Sadly, the Battle of the Sexes show gets lamer each week....they seem to run away from the shower booth like scurrying rats. This show was done much better in Italy and Spain and Argentina..cos with their versions of the show..the girls go willingly into the shower in a slow and sexy way. This mexican show is just sheer arnachy, with people running away and terrible camera work....awful wetlook imho.

mk

In reply to Message (7782) Question Battle of the sexes, Mexico!

By wetclothes - se Fri 02/01/04 04:43:38 GMT

Does someone have a pictues of the hostess Alejandro Guzman when she goes in shower in Leather pants? Or before she does. I would be happy if some kan post a pictures of her.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]