Wetlook-Online

Message # 774.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Winter and Wetlook

Date: Sat 02/11/02 19:22:02 GMT

Name: byrce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi,

It's Bryce, not Bruce (hah ha...) The page is okay. But it's on my free webspace that earthlink gives to me so the bandwidth is restricted... it usually is replenished by the second of the month so the homepage should at least be up... I won't be able to update until at least tomorrow because I still have to decide what I am going to post. Check back tomorrow night.

On a sadder note... no. There are no other winter-clothing based websites in existance... not now, or so far as I know, ever. We have a monopoly (which sucks). There are a few guy-sites from Germany (a bunch from Germany... it's huge there, it seems)  :)  but nothing with girls, or at least anything consistant. This s another reason our bandwidth is going quicker and quicker each month (nine days it took for October to run out) so be sure to check back early.

As for the warmer question... Yes, definately. I;ve been swimming in winter clothes (only that, really) since I was little. If it's layered right, with long-johns and jeans and long-sleeve-under-short-sleeve t-shirt and sweatshirt and ski pants and a jacket or coat (not cotton, as that transfers the heat too quick... a good si jacket or down jacket works good)... and a fleece or wool winter hat and gloves or mittens and good boots with a few layers of socks (Go ahead and ask me if I've gotten good at this)..... if you really prepare, then yes, you can swim in 32 degree water (or zero degree) for a few minutes and stay warm. The water seeps in but the heat remains trapped and when you get out of the river (where I swim) the water drains for a minute or two and I'm warm and protected. I swim at least 25 times each winter since moving here five years ago. Having a wilderness river this close is one reason Stacey and I pay $900 per month rent. Yes Larry, good winter clothes will keep you reasonoably warm (not toasty, as Mark said... but warm with a cool cold shock to remind you you're alive.)

Mark, I wish I could go swimming right now. I only get the chance when it rains because I have to ride my bike through town to get home afterwards and the rain makes it look okay but dripping while it's a pristine telescope night just wouldn't let me enjoy it the same. Hope you had a good swim, and pray for rain in the Northeast. It's getting dry again.

And listen to me ramble on and on... Take care,

-bryce

In reply to Message (774.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Winter and Wetlook

By Mark - jtsmark@yahoo.com us Sat 02/11/02 04:03:15 GMT

From personal experience I would say winter clothes keep you warmer. I guess it works a bit like a wetsuit (but it adds only a little bit of warmth - not like you can just happily swim in any temperature with that extra sweater/jacket).

I am heading out right now. It's a bit chilly so I put on long underwear, turtleneck sweater and a downjacket - that should do it on a fall day. The jacket especially helps when I get out of the water since it keeps the wind out.

Mark

In reply to Message (774.1) Wink Smile Re: Winter and Wetlook

By Larry - larry7389@aol.com us Sat 02/11/02 02:02:39 GMT

While we're on the subject.....Does anyone know or is there any research if wearing winter clothes in the water might actually keep you warm?....Just a thought
In reply to Message (774) Hello Winter and Wetlook

By Mr.X - uu Sat 02/11/02 01:48:11 GMT

What is happend with Stacey and Bruce (This http://home.earthlink.net/~brycepunk1/homepage.html - side)?

They are not aviable.

Has anyone a idea were I can find another "winter swimming girls" (like: swimming outdoors in winter - fully clothes, falling thru the ice etc.)?

Thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]