MyWetloook

Message # 77390

Subject: Video Two Pair of Converse, Jeans and Flannel! html

Date: Fri 14/06/19 14:17:35 GMT

Name: Jayce Lane uu

Email: jaycelane0611@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Drenched in 2 Converses, Jeans, Ankle Socks+Plaid!
"Playing with my Two Pair of Converse, White Ankle Socks, Jeans, Button Down"

Two pair of converse? Dark jeans with plaid shirt? Super adorable little vid of me getting soaked down, filling my shoes, changing my shoes and soaking myself over and over again! I slowly start off getting my first grey high top pair of converse wet... i dip them in and enjoy feeling them fill up, watching them change colors, and watching the water come out of the holes on the sides. I play with them forever! I am filling them up, dumping them on me, head dunking and watching my jeans change color with them, dunking them and dunking myself... anything i can think to do... IM doing IT! Im giggling and having the best time! My plaid shirt is super clingy to my tits and body now... and once I am played out, I grab my low top red converse! They are just as fun! changing colors, filling up, not as much as the high tops but still making sucking noises as i pull them on and off. My white ankle socks stay drenched so they help with that! I play and play, continuing to pay close attention to my shoes and the fun i can have with them while getting my whole body wet. Head dunking, Submerging, having the best time watching what these shoes will do! They shine really well. Red seems to be a really awesome shine when wet with the right material! I am soaked and happy and had an absolute blast in this long video of me playing in my clothes, socks and shoes! I even play with both shoes at the same time! Dunking my red converse while filling my grey high tops and pouring the water over my head! It was a celebration of shoes and shiny, clingy clothes!

Starring the following model:

Jayce
Screens:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]