WetlookPro

Message # 77388.1.1.2.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Thanks for your support and encouragement! [nt]

Date: Sun 16/06/19 14:42:23 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (77388.1.1.2) Thumbs Up Re:OK, looks like a false alarm - this time

By Anonymous - uu Sat 15/06/19 18:21:38 GMT

Been there, done that.  Stay the course and you will get better!     :)
In reply to Message (77388.1.1) None Re:OK, looks like a false alarm - this time

By Anonymous - uu Fri 14/06/19 12:53:11 GMT

Why don't you just create another account especially for your wetlook photos, then migrate those photos to the new account, leaving your original one for your family and rl friends?

In reply to Message (77388.1) Thumbs Up OK, looks like a false alarm - this time

By jollywetfellow - sx Fri 14/06/19 11:06:31 GMT

What I'll maybe do to reduce the 'risk' for the future is add some albums of my ordinary holiday snaps to 'disguise' the wetlook pics (might as well take advantage of having paid for 'Pro'!), so those of you who are following me may get notifications of new pics added which are not wetlook.

It is ironic that, this being the first summer in 3 years that I don't have lots of commitments in the north of Scotland, the weather in the south of England has been poor.    However, I'm currently hoping to get down there in a week's time, when the weather is (at the moment) forecast to improve.    So some of the notifications may be wetlook.

[I should perhaps explain that in Spring 2018 I went on to anti-depressants for the first time in my life, because of the stresses of dealing with my family.    One year on and its time to come off them again; but the withdrawal effects are much worse than I expected and I seem to be getting paranoid delusions!    Hopefully I'll get it sorted soon].     

In reply to Message (77388) Sad May have to close my Flickr account

By jollywetfellow - sx Fri 14/06/19 10:05:15 GMT

It seems my Flickr pics of people on beaches may be losing me friends in 'real life', in which case I shall have to close it.    I'm not sure yet, but just in case it disappears in a hurry, you might like to download and keep for yourself any favourites of yours.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]