minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 07:38:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 77354.1

Subject: None Re:Question about bitcoins?

Date: Mon 10/06/19 15:32:22 GMT

Name: MikeyABQ eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I must say I would not be willing to jse bitcoins for wetlook, I’m a traditional credit card guy, so in my opinion the price would not be worth it. As for Verotel, it likes to block at pre authorization. Whole regions, whole banks, whole countries even. So you really should add alternatives, as they will limit customers from a lot of places. For me they work somewhat randomly - I travel a lot mostly in Central and Eastern Europe and they can get bad in parts of the region. To make it weird at my house I must use mobile Internet as the cable provider is blocked, or at least most of their dynamic IPs are. Funnily enough at my previous house one of the mobile ones usually was declined. Sadly the company also lies. CCBill will tell you the reason of decline, they do not, and the reason is I think that blocking regions preemptively is not fine according to EU law, so they can’t officially say they do it. Also very bad with virtual card or Revolut style stuff also. And don’t give a no card option, so it really will limit business compared to PayPal. But I understand you have few options. Websites often combine Verotel with CCBill (like Wamted does) maybe that would be possible for you? CCBill generally works for those who can’t get Verotel to work and the other way around, so that’s a good solution. Not sure bitcoin is popular enough, but I guess the privacy geeks would like it. Also an idea some producers use is “contact us for alternative payment methods”. They manually can accept PayPal and send links. It’s a pain in the ass, but it works if a processor blocks to much of your regular customers.
In reply to Message (77354) Question Question about bitcoins?

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Mon 10/06/19 13:35:02 GMT

Hello!

Thank you for support during these hard days for us.

It's kind of uncertanity with Paypal, so I am now rebuilding our website and trying to connect to another payment solutions.

First one will be Verotel. I know, that it is not usefull for all, but we have no much choice at this moment. (we will try to add alternatives).

Another one (which could be launched faster) is bitcoin/etherium merchant. But we have to pay significant setup fee.

And I would ask you: is anybody who'd buy our videos with cryptocurrency? Or there are no one such customers at all.

Please, leave comment here (maybe anonymous) or let us know by email.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]