MyWetloook

Message # 77197

Subject: Video White Tight Dress, Huge Jacuzzi and my Toy! html

Date: Fri 24/05/19 14:24:41 GMT

Name: Jayce Lane uu

Email: jaycelane0611@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Gorgeous White Tight Dress, Huge Jacuzz + My Toy! ;)
"Little white dress can be lots of Fun! Orgasms, barefeet, and NO bra ;)"

Another spur of the moment shoots where I have this amazing dress that Dixie helped me pick out one day... Gorgeous. I had TO see what it did when it got wet! Dark Maroon panties underneath and barefoot! I have a giant jacuzzi tub to play in and there is so much room I dont know what to do with myself! First, I wanna see what this dress is gonna do... im hoping it will have like a form of lucidity... transparent but glowing... and it did not fail me! The dark maroon underwear and no bra really made this dress look rad. i go under and you can start to see the underwear, the more i get soaked, the more translucent it goes... and the shinier the white gets up against my dark skin. Every time I am under and coming up, you can see my nipples more, the panties more, and the shine come to light even more as it is getting drenched! I am loving dunking my head, submerging over and over... touching all over the body of my dress because it is hugging every curve of me. The material is super soft under the water. It is beautiful! My panties are silky and see-through in the back. The front is pure shine while the back has a very tight knit see-through material... still covering my naughty bits but I lift my white dress up and show off the shine of my dark purple panties and grab my bright pink hitachi and hold it on my clit, outside of my silk panties. It feels so good up against me... in all this warm water... I want to cum immediately but I am holding off... I want to dunk under as soon as i cum! So I keep it right on my clit and moan and squiggle with delight... i get close and you can see my body start to tighten up as i am getting ready to cum and i submerge under to give myself even more of a burst of sensory bliss! I am so glad i pulled out this little dress because it gave me a lot OF pleasure and fun! enjoy!

Starring the following model:

Jayce
Screens:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]