Wetlook-Online

Message # 7707.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Idea Re: Re: financial contributions

Date: Tue 30/12/03 01:38:38 GMT

Name: xbertx1 de

Email: bertel@world4you.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Are free pictures or free videos comparable to free software? If this is so then the distributor has the right to charge for  distribution costs but distribution costs only. Also there could be made a certain agreement between wir and the copyright owners to back up this issue. But I for myself don't like donation systems very much. If ther is a good or service I have to donate for than it ist the same as buying the good or service. If so, you cannot call it donation IMO.
In reply to Message (7707.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Warning! Re: financial contributions

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Tue 30/12/03 00:48:49 GMT

I would agree that a few dollars to help WIR would probably benefit us all, but a few words of warning are in order:

I tried something very similar a couple of years back and got into some trouble over it. I was ultimately forced to close a portion of my archive for that reason.

WIR: The material you have in your collection is not "yours"... it is copyrighted to other people. Taking any money from someone in exchange for granting access to your copies of that material will likely be construed as selling the material itself - a violation of copyright. In particular, you have clips from Fawn which she expressly indicated when she posted them that they could only be redistributed "free".

OK, TECHNICALLY, anyone could still get the material off your site FREE, but a donation in any amount may not be seen as a donation by the producer of the material you are giving out. Bear in mind also that copyright violation is considered a criminal offense in the US.

In reply to Message (7707.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: oops didn't mean to do that

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 29/12/03 13:23:20 GMT

Sounds very fair to me. Maybe you should try to configure your server to give priority access (if it can only accept 8 people at a time) to those folks who are willing to make some donations to you for all the time and trouble you go to, to maintain the server.

It seems fair that those folks who support Wetinred, and those folks who are regular and active contributers to the forum in their own right...should have a higher level password that give them priority access...and those folks who never contribute a thing to the community and only want to download...should be given the lesser priority for access.

We need to encourage more of the folks who do nothing...to actually do something...so the first question to ask anybody wanting an ftp password should be...what have you done for the community recently....and then judge their application accordingly...and if they are not able to contribute media...then some paypal contributions to wetinred would be a good way to show appreciation.

This also goes for JW and JJ too...show your support to these folks too.

MK

In reply to Message (7707.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: oops didn't mean to do that

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Mon 29/12/03 12:53:06 GMT

just wondering what ya'll would think about donating a dollar or 2?  Would ya'll run away? Wink Smile

Just for the sake of arguement, I do have a paypal acc't.  Just use my email for it if u wish Peace Man

In reply to Message (7707.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Sure, And while Im at it..... [nt]

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Mon 29/12/03 12:49:33 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (7707.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Wink Smile Re: He would love a bigger server

By Sean - seantraverse@mts.net ca Mon 29/12/03 10:09:06 GMT

Use PayPal? Wink Smile
In reply to Message (7707.2.1.1.1.1.1.1) Thumbs Up He would love a bigger server

By Graham (UK) - graham@grayhost.net gb Mon 29/12/03 09:02:57 GMT

Hey Sean - he'd love a bigger server so he can do this more often. Tell you what --- send him a couple of hundred bucks to get him started in his savings fund. Maybe a few others will donate too and then he can set up a bigger server. Will you do that, Sean? Wink Smile
In reply to Message (7707.2.1.1.1.1.1) Pulsing Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: yup, 8 users max and the boat's full constanly....

By Sean - seantraverse@mts.net ca Mon 29/12/03 08:14:57 GMT

WIR get a bigger server Pulsing
In reply to Message (7707.2.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: yup, 8 users max and the boat's full constanly....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Mon 29/12/03 07:29:13 GMT

Sean's different. Ya gotta actually tell HIM Wink Smile

Yes, Sean , even with ur personal link,  No more than 8 eight ocho users at any one time Peace Man

In reply to Message (7707.2.1.1.1) Question Re: Re: Re: yup, 8 users max and the boat's full constanly....

By Anonymous - us Mon 29/12/03 07:24:02 GMT

If some people had (or used) a brain, they might be dangerous!  Did you notice what he SAID in the very message you were responding to???

"yup, 8 users max and the boat's full constantly.... ...even with ur personal logon.  patience,patience, ppl"

In reply to Message (7707.2.1.1) Hello Re: Re: yup, 8 users max and the boat's full constanly....

By Sean - seantraverse@mts.net ca Mon 29/12/03 07:00:07 GMT

Dear Steve AKA WIR

How many people are allowed on this server

tried to log on but the boat is full will my personal login work?

In reply to Message (7707.2.1) Hello Re: yup, 8 users max and the boat's full constanly....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Mon 29/12/03 06:47:33 GMT

...even with ur personal logon.  patience,patience, ppl Peace Man
In reply to Message (7707.2) Hello Re: ftp...changing up a bit.....

By larry - lmull@buckeye-express.com us Mon 29/12/03 06:43:52 GMT

I still cant get in........is it so busy that I just have to keep trying?  Or has all this wetlook made me braindead..lol....thanks for any suggestions.
In reply to Message (7707) Read This ftp...changing up a bit.....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Mon 29/12/03 05:44:08 GMT

... ftp://24.117.250.174/

user: minx

pass: forum

it's taking too much time to keep issuing personal direct links to the server and altho i'd prefer to still do it that way,as I like to know whos logging on, it's become insane as I issue 5 passes, I get 10 more requests in the in box, which in itself is great as im hearing from so many lurkers out there, but it's taking too much time. So we'll go with this pattern for a while Wink Smile Those of u who do have personal loggins , please continue to use that one.

Also thanks for all the kind emails Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.051 seconds to generate ]