Wetlook-Online

Message # 7706

Subject: Hello upcoming video shoot

Date: Mon 29/12/03 04:14:46 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI we will be doing our next series of new video shoots in 3 weeks. We have booked a private home with a heated pool and will be shooting 4 new faces for these shoots. 2 of the girls are new models Candy and Mariana (who is a professional yoga instructor and runs her own yoga school) and top billing is that we have managed to book "The Bucci Twins" for a series of pool and hot tub shoots. The Bucci twins are both Playboy Playmates who are regular hosts at the Playboy mansion for various charity parties. Check out the pics of them with Hefner and Pauly Shore on their site...

http://bucci-twins.com

...warning..this site includes nudity.

There is no wetlook on their site (not yet)...they have never done wetlook before...so we will be "christening" them for the first time....ha ha

If anybody is interested in having them wear some special outfits or wishes us to shoot a special script or scene for them...email me for a chat.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]