minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 01:40:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 77059.2.1.1.1

Subject: Unfazed Thank you Anonymous. I agree with Anonymous. I disagree with Anonymous.

Date: Sun 12/05/19 21:54:22 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have gone into pubs, trains, buses, hotels, Michelin starred restaurants, in the same clothes I was swimming in just 15 to 30 minutes earlier, and nobody has ever showed any sign of having noticed that I'm wet.    My clothes look different from how they look when dry, but after 15 minutes of walking about in the sun they no longer look "wet" - and nobody else knows what they are "supposed" to look like.    The model's clothes may not look wet in the "after" scene, but they look different - a bit more rumpled, a darker shade, hanging a bit differently.   So I agree with what I believe 'the Anonymous who replied to Jan' was implying.    She is not newly out of the fountain - if she was there would be rivulets of water running down the stonework underneath her, and the clothes would have that distinctive sheen of wetness - but given how much time 'professional' camera guys seem to need to set up a different shot that is not surprising.    I have no doubt that the "after" shot was indeed made "after", probably 15-30 mins after; and that it is the same suit, and she still feels wet - and look, isn't that a hint of a rivulet still, underneath her left jacket pocket.......?

But come on, people, what's with all this anonymity?    It seems that half of the posts these days are by somebody called "Anonymous".    We all have to dream up a new password for practically every transaction we do online these days, so it should surely be second nature to the computer-literate generation to come up with a suitable name or pseudonym.    It wasn't like this 5 years ago, almost everybody had a "Name" in the good old days [lol].   Has intelligence declined so much in just 5 years????    

In reply to Message (77059.2.1.1) None Re:Wendy's Commercial 2019 on-a stale wetlook note

By Anonymous - uu Sun 12/05/19 16:35:50 GMT

Last summer me and a friend of mine spontaneously went to a beach, where she got to go into water with her clothes on. After walking around for 20 minutes or so after the dip, she tried to take a selfie and then complained to me that her clothes did not look wet in the picture, despite feeling so.
In reply to Message (77059.2.1) None Re:Wendy's Commercial 2019

By Jan - fi Sun 12/05/19 07:51:45 GMT

Nothing else wrong in this, than the usual thing in tv-programs that clothes dry immediately and wet clothes are not shown.

In reply to Message (77059.2) Thumbs Down Re:Wendy's Commercial 2019

By Anonymous - uu Sun 12/05/19 01:42:08 GMT

Of course, the same metrosexual woman in flats and no stockings or socks.  Blaaaachhhh. Thumbs Down
In reply to Message (77059) Links Wendy's Commercial 2019

By Anonymous - uu Sat 11/05/19 19:47:20 GMT

Here's a link to the new Wendy's commercial. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTP1Vm_Zvn4

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]