Wetlook-Online

Message # 7700.2

Subject: Hello Re: On Topic - Bob Monkhouse Has Died

Date: Mon 29/12/03 03:42:40 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sad news.

For folks in America who do not know who he was...he was more or less the British equivalnet of "Steve Allen"...i.e. he was a renaissance man who did everyting from being an actor, writer, composer, singer, comedian, tv host and many other things too. He may have been corny, but he was as quit witted as Oscar Wilde.

Another side of Bob Monkhouse that few people knew...is that he was one of top film historians in the UK for silent films, and had one of the largest collections of silent films in Britain (he later hosted his own tv series in the late 60's that showcased his knowledge of slapstick in silent films).

Most folks only know him for his corny jokes on BOB'S YOUR UNCLE...fyi..in the mid 1970's he came to American and made another slapstick comedy series (his only series in America) called BONKERS..that featured lots of slapstick (mostly pie fights)...I have some of those shows on tape too. That show he hosted with The Hudson Brothers (one of whom was married to Goldie Hawn...Kate Hudson's father).

As for me...I will always remember his non-slapstick gameshow, THE GOLDEN SHOT in the early 1970's...the only "William Tell" style show with a crossbow that has ever been made....and that show's memorable catch phrase "Bernie -- the bolt".

MK

In reply to Message (7700) Info On Topic - Bob Monkhouse Has Died

By Graham The Geek - gb Sun 28/12/03 23:48:47 GMT

MSN UK is reporting the death of British Comedian Bob Monkhouse.

Why is this relevant to this forum?  Because Bob Monkhouse hosted "Bob's Your Uncle" the show that brought wetlook (in particular wet wedding attire) to mainstream Saturday night UK TV and resulted in some excellent wetlook clips (I think that WAMTEC has some and JW posted some a few months back).

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]