Wetlook-Online

Message # 7697

Subject: Bouncing New Site

Date: Sun 28/12/03 17:37:18 GMT

Name: editor us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I just wanted to let everyone in on the good news. As many of you know, my wife has allowed me to do a few photo shoots of her wet in her clothes and we've posted some of the pictures on Webshots.

Since several of the pictures have been deleted by Webshots it was pretty frustrating but several of you signed the guestbook and it encouraged us to make our own site. I just finished uploading all the pictures from the truck wash shoot, several more than were ever on Webshots, about half of the pictures from the River Skirt shoot, and 4 pictures from the River Jeans shoot which have never been seen before.

I'll be uploading more pictures from the last two shoots in the days to come and we're trying to find a place to do more shoots.

My wife has really gotten to like wetlook and it's something we're having a great time doing. I'd encourage everyone who visits the site to sign the guestbook and leave positive comments because it'll really let her know that people appreciate the site and her pictures and she'll be more inclined to want to do more shoots.

Also, we've gotten to know Todd from the old wetlook stories site and he's given me all the stories from his old site. Most of the stories are up but I'm still in the process of linking up all the pictures. I'll let everyone know when everything is functional but for now remember the whole site is still in a rough form.

I'll be adding an e-mail address soon so you can let me know any problems with the site but I wanted to give everyone a heads up as soon as possible. I may have to shrink the pictures a bit in the near future because I've already exceeded the storage size of my site without having to pay even more.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]