Wetlook-Online

Message # 7692.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: [sm07] about GIELBABES.COM.... [sm07]

Date: Mon 29/12/03 02:23:11 GMT

Name: Mike pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The old forum got shot down because of posts with this sort of doubts I don't want this to happen again :-(. Anyway sorry for the reaction.

Mike.

In reply to Message (7692.1.1.1) Oooh Re: Re: Re: [sm07] about GIELBABES.COM.... [sm07]

By one of ten bruces - at Sun 28/12/03 23:19:56 GMT

mike: Why do you get so hot  ? It's a difference between to meet some girls splash harmless in disco-pool and to organize/professional abuse that girlies to do it for money - only for prime sexual obsession with see throu and strip offs. I'm self father of a 16y and a 12y daughter... I'm not katholic or in any konservative mind. Peace Man
In reply to Message (7692.1.1) Hello Re: Re: [sm07] about GIELBABES.COM.... [sm07]

By Mike - pl Sun 28/12/03 19:43:24 GMT

Girls of 16+ are not underage for these photos in Europe.

And also if you find them underage you should stop going to any clubs, especially does with pool and foam party. In Germany, Austria (well Poland as well) 16 & 17 year olds can go to clubs... If you have a problem with GB, you should have one with this two.

I my self am 20 and could have a GF aged 17. And there is nothing immoral with that. Not to mention nothing illegal!

Mike.

In reply to Message (7692.1) Hello Re: [sm07] about GIELBABES.COM.... [sm07]

By Adam - de Sun 28/12/03 13:01:30 GMT

**This isn't only about the law aspects, it's also a ethic philosophical question.**

Iam 20, and i have no problems to find 16-17 years old girls sexy. Btw...i dont think they are "underaged"

In reply to Message (7692) Question [sm07] about GIELBABES.COM.... [sm07]

By one of ten bruces - at Sun 28/12/03 12:45:38 GMT

Warning! A clear fact is: To consume WAM stuff is a part of the sexual erotic scene. I think that the actors/models at gielbabes.com are most underaged for this job - under 18! Don't beat me, but I'll not get in any connection to under18 youngsters in any case of erotic pics or movies! This isn't only about the law aspects, it's also a ethic philosophical question. Sorry for the hard words, but please watch out! What do you think about.... Question Question Question

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]