Wetlook-Online

Message # 76856.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Talking beaches

Date: Fri 19/04/19 23:51:29 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I answered a very similar question in post 75047, Ploss, you might like to take a look at that.      Basically, if in doubt, I don't take any pics.    Though I do sometimes feel like giving the subject of the pic a good shaking and telling her "it's you I find sexy, woman, not some child; what's wrong with you, why have you so little confidence in yourself?"!
In reply to Message (76856.1.1.1.1) None Re:South American wellies

By Ploss - gb Fri 19/04/19 21:49:46 GMT

Thanks for your reply.

I'd also be interested if you have any posts where your South American women wear boots (not just wellies).

A question or two I keep meaning to ask you regarding your own photos that you take on UK beaches:

Do you ever find it embarrassing in case anybody realises the true reason you're photographing the women, and also has anybody ever asked you what you're doing?

In reply to Message (76856.1.1.1) Talking South American wellies

By jollywetfellow - sx Fri 19/04/19 21:01:38 GMT

It was all a con to get you to look at my posts, Ploss.    

OK, actually it wasn't, but maybe it was a rash promise.    I have just done a quick stocktake.   I have 25 pages of names of latina ladies who have wetlook photos in their channel, but I haven't posted yet.    There are 68 names to a page.    After allowing for the accidental repeats; the ones who in the meantime have deleted their profile, or have deleted or made private the relevant photos, or changed their name on Facebook through marriage or whim; the ones who on second look have too-prominent kids or are not physically attractive; and the ones whose name I have miss-spelt on the list or have numerous namesakes and are therefore unrefindable (is that a word?), I reckon there are about 1300 ladies still to post.      Somewhere in that 1300 there are 2 or 3 who (if I remember correctly) go into the water in wellies.    I can't remember if they actually swim or not.     I'm posting about 25 ladies a week at the moment, but I'm about to go on holiday, and then it'll be summer and I'll be taking photos on the beaches some of the time (I couldn't get away this weekend otherwise I already would be), so 13 a week is a more realistic overall average; so 2 or 3 times in the next 2 years I hope to find again a lady going into the water (but not necessarily swimming) in wellies.    I promise again that I shall flag it up when I do, but can you stand the suspense?    

Seriously, Ploss, if you are not otherwise enjoying my links, I'm not sure if its worth your while; I'll try to remember to put "wellies" in the title.....

In reply to Message (76856.1.1) None Re:Fantastic find, thanks

By Ploss - gb Fri 19/04/19 17:58:56 GMT

Hi Mr Jolly Wet. I saw at least one woman wearing wellie's in this video - it's a shame she didn't swim though.

About your wet Latina women Facebook links - You mentioned a few months ago that a few had wellies on. I've been watching your posts since then but haven't seen any of your links saying there are wellies. Please can you tell me if there are any that have wellies in them?

In reply to Message (76856.1) Wow Fantastic find, thanks

By jollywetfellow - sx Fri 19/04/19 17:29:48 GMT

A bunch of walkers in stretch jeans or hiking pants wading across a waist-deep river.    They keep their boots on too - may even be wellies, Ploss.
In reply to Message (76856) None youtube

By Anonymous - uu Fri 19/04/19 17:15:40 GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmOA5OPylq0

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]