Wetlook-Online

Message # 76841.4.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:3 new Russian Fountains videos

Date: Mon 22/04/19 15:23:38 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That is an interesting thought. I will look into that

Erik job is a lot easier to administer than mine is, because Erik only has 1-2 sites to administer. I currently have to manage The Megastore + Wamflix and I have 23 other sites and stores I have to manage every month.....so I really do not need to take on extra admin work by uploading and withdrawing videos every few months, because this will only add to manual admin and editing work I need to do, but I will look into it and if there is enough demand for Ultra HD videos I will give it a try.

MK

In reply to Message (76841.4.1.1) Idea Re:3 new Russian Fountains videos

By Anonymous - eu Mon 22/04/19 09:03:27 GMT

Have you considered the same approach when Erik? That is, higher quality videos are on the server for a limited time.
In reply to Message (76841.4.1) Info Re:3 new Russian Fountains videos

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sat 20/04/19 17:44:09 GMT

That is really determined by whether there is enough demand for higher quality videos from the fans, and right now there is very very little demand for these kinds of videos these days. 10 years ago I would upload a candid video and 50-60 people would download every video I uploaded. Sadly, the entire ballgame has changed these days because there is so much free video media on the internet these days due to Youtube, so the number of people who download my videos these days is less than 10 peoiple. Support for these videos has been syphoned away by folks migrating to youtube instead, and there is no way I can justiy  leasing more servers when less than 10 people support the candid series. If there was a demand for higher quality video downloads I would lease another server, but the sever I have right now is already larger than most producers have....it has 8TB of storage space, and that is 75% full already because I have 4000 video downloads uploaded already. Adding another server would increase my server costs by an extra $472 per month, and that is just not justified when most videos are only downloaded 5-10 times these days. I would need to see a show of hands from this forum and at least 40 people willing to support the idea of higher res downloads before I can proceed to lease a bigger server. Youtube is killing me these days, and the irony is...Youtube have banned me from posting my Russian series trailers on their site and they suspended my account, and while they ban me they stream hundreds of other people's candid videos on their free streaming system. Youtube is hypocritical because they ban me from posting Russian Fountains videos while they allow other people to post the same kinds of videos on their Youtube system.

I already offer people who want higher quality videos an alternative.....I have all videos mastered on Blu Ray and DVD disks at the highest quality, and will mail disks to anyone who prefers disks over the lower quality downloads.

MK

In reply to Message (76841.4) Idea Re:3 new Russian Fountains videos

By Anonymous - eu Sat 20/04/19 16:58:53 GMT

Hopefully you will find a bigger server space that can upload videos with the best quality
In reply to Message (76841) Pictures 3 new Russian Fountains videos

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 17/04/19 20:59:25 GMT

New candid videos posted today.

Sample pics @ https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

Full galleries and vids @ http://megastore.wamtec.com

Good News: My Russian camera guy Sergey has bought a new 4K camera and he is getting ready for the summer wetlook season about to start in Moscow next month, while he has recruited another camera guy in Saint Petersburg to cover events in that city as well.

Not so good news: The UMD forum has a new policy that now bans candid pics and videos, so I cannot post samples there any more, and this forum does not have a facility to host pics, and my videos keep getting banned on Youtube. so now I will just post pics to Twitter and the Megastore from now on.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.220 seconds to generate ]