WetlookPro

Message # 76841.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:3 new Russian Fountains videos

Date: Thu 18/04/19 01:25:21 GMT

Name: Thanks MK, Sergey! eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wow, so the UMD has gone extra, as even sick strict EU privacy laws (GDPR, Article 13 etc) do not ban candids in public places... but din’t worry all candid wetlook lovers have the Wamtec Megastore bookmarked, as it’a basically the only place we have left these days and is still super cool, like the internet was ifor candids a long time ago. Great news about Sergey. I mean I don’t care for 4K, as the HD on my supposedly inferior to Androids iPad Pro screen is more than enough for me, but I’m happy that Moscow and St Pete will be covered at once. Hopefully this is also a trend, and in the coming years places like Kiev, Odessa, Minsk, Volgograd, Rostov on Don and Batumi plus more photographers in the two already covered (as they have lots of fountains) are added (and yes, before someone attacks me, those are not all Russian, just all former USSR places with great wetlook). Thanks for being the lest of the Candid Wetlook guys MK, as that spontaneous stuff is the only thing that works for me...
In reply to Message (76841) Pictures 3 new Russian Fountains videos

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 17/04/19 20:59:25 GMT

New candid videos posted today.

Sample pics @ https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

Full galleries and vids @ http://megastore.wamtec.com

Good News: My Russian camera guy Sergey has bought a new 4K camera and he is getting ready for the summer wetlook season about to start in Moscow next month, while he has recruited another camera guy in Saint Petersburg to cover events in that city as well.

Not so good news: The UMD forum has a new policy that now bans candid pics and videos, so I cannot post samples there any more, and this forum does not have a facility to host pics, and my videos keep getting banned on Youtube. so now I will just post pics to Twitter and the Megastore from now on.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]