MyWetloook

Message # 76772.2.3.1

Subject: Idea why ask why?

Date: Thu 11/04/19 08:47:09 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
interesting comments...bikini photos in front of Buddha is a no-no...portrayals of Buddha cannot be irreverent in a Buddhist nation...thus, a NON-buddhist nation CAN portray Buddha irreverently!  On closer examination, that doesn't look like Buddha anyway...SIMILAR appearing maybe, and thus, maybe instead of Buddha, instead we have Bubbha!
In reply to Message (76772.2.3) Info Re:further info!

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Thu 11/04/19 03:17:21 GMT

I am surprised that nobody else is scratching their head and wondering why such a huge status of Buddha like that is located in India.  India is 95% Hindus and Muslims and less than 0.7% of the population are Buddhist.

When I first saw that video I figured that this must be located in China or Thailand (the 2 countries with the largest population of Buddhists....or possibly Vietnam or Myamar.......but India makes no sense because 99.3% of Indians are not Buddhist.

Go figure -- mind you in a Buddhist nation it would probably be illegal to portray Buddha like that in such an irreverent way.....e.g. when I was in Thailand some ignorant tourist girls were arrested for posing in bikinis in front of a statue of Buddha -- which is a no no and disrespectful to their religion.

In reply to Message (76772.2) Read This further info!

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Wed 10/04/19 20:02:03 GMT

This is "Lucky Falls" at the "black thunder" water park located in south India.  I think i would like to visit there as well!
In reply to Message (76772) None I would enjoy a visit to this place

By Laszlo - hu Wed 10/04/19 09:45:45 GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-KuJCCV_Sw

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]