Wetlook-Online

Message # 7675.1.2.1.2

Subject: Note Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice picture

Date: Sun 28/12/03 15:28:54 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The pictures aren't actually "in" the message; they are already on the net somewhere.

The best suggestion I can offer for sharing a picture from your own computer is:

1. Go here:  http://umd.net/umdforum/viewforum.php?f=3

(and register)

2. Post a message to that forum... when you post, you have the option of uploading images to accompany your message.

3. Tell us about it here.

If you want to include that picture in a posting here:

AS SOON AS YOU HAVE UPLOADED YOUR PICTURE ON UMD, you will see a window which tells you to paste a URL into your message.

a) Copy/paste the code exactly as instructed, or the picture won't appear in your UMD post

b) Copy/paste ONLY the URL (just the stuff between the quotation marks) into your post on THIS forum.

c) If you want to appear in-line, make sure you put IMG in front of the URL as described in the posting instructions on THIS forum.

Trust me, it works... if you have difficulty getting it to work, you made a mistake somewhere or did not follow the instructions properly.

In reply to Message (7675.1.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Nice picture

By Dutchsoak - nl Sun 28/12/03 06:53:03 GMT

I want to upload a picture from my own computer. How is it possible that others succeed in uploading a picture in their message?
In reply to Message (7675.1.2) Note Re: Re: Nice picture

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 28/12/03 06:25:02 GMT

If the picture is on the internet somewhere, all you have to do is include the address "http://..." (etc) in your message.

If the picture is only on your computer, you have to upload it somewhere... perhaps best to post on UMD because it allows you to upload images.

What some people do is post onto UMD and then post here with a link to the picture at UMD (leonmoomin was doing this quite a lot before he got himself set up with some major web space).

In reply to Message (7675.1) Hello Re: Nice picture

By Dutchsoak - nl Sun 28/12/03 04:44:03 GMT

Sorry, could someone tell me how to submit a picture with my message? I've got a real nice picture to share.....
In reply to Message (7675) Hello Nice picture [nt]

By Dutchsoak - nl Sun 28/12/03 04:41:27 GMT

(no text)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]