WetlookPro

Message # 7671.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: P.S.

Date: Sun 28/12/03 03:25:40 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah, from now on I just get the sucker at the video store and put it on fast forward search. You can pretty much figure anything starring Mandy Moore, Hillary Duff, or the like won't exactly be Oscar material and will be on video in short order.  

Drink Me

In reply to Message (7671.1.1) Hello Re: P.S.

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 28/12/03 00:38:53 GMT

Waterspaniel...you deserve a medal for enduring having to sity that all that. Now thats dedication...that sounds like worse torture than the time my old girlfriend dragged me to  a Bay City Rollers concert in 1975...ha ha

If you are seeking more punishment...go see the LOONEY TUNES movie...cos there is a very nice wet scene with Jenna Elfman that lasts about 1 minute too...

...I think I prefer to wait for most movies to come out on tape, dvd or on satellite. Thats why the worst movies are the best...cos they come out on video much faster...i.e. the latest Peter Pan movie is a stink bomb with wet scenes too (Tiger Lily in a water cave)...it won't be long before that one hits the video stores.

mk

In reply to Message (7671.1) On Drugs P.S.

By Waterspaniel - us Sat 27/12/03 23:50:08 GMT

She's wearing a black outfit, which shines nicely for the short duration of the scene.
In reply to Message (7671) Hello How to deal

By Waterspaniel - us Sat 27/12/03 23:46:38 GMT

As promised, my report on this Mandy Moore film with her rain scene.

As it starts to rain, you see her starting to get wet for a couple of seconds, then they switch to an overhead shot, where you see her get nicely soaked for few more seconds, then they cut away. The whole scene is no more than 10 seconds long and shot primarily from an overhead angle. My score, on a scale of 0-10, with 10 being the best:

4, because of the shortness of it, and the overhead angle from which it was primarily shot. Somewhat entertaining, definitely not bigtime wetlook. Depressed

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]