minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 15:04:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 7669.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Wetlook and HDTV, what is the future?

Date: Sun 28/12/03 03:27:51 GMT

Name: Bill uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
LOL. Do you really think that they will ever be able to prevent people from recording stuff from TV? By the time HDTV is cheap enough for mainstream use DVD recorders will be just as cheap. And dont think that some company will make a way to ignore "copy-protection" when recording off of a tv. Hell every time a game or dvd comes out they say it is impossible to copy and yet people get around it. So the days of the clip-tape aren't numbered. As for advertising. There will always be ways around it. The RIAA and MPAA think that they can control the technological advances but they are sadly mistaken. And until they learn to adapt to it instead of fight it they will keep losing money and it will ultimately end in their demise.
In reply to Message (7669.1) Hello Re: Wetlook and HDTV, what is the future?

By Ravenlord - uu Sat 27/12/03 14:31:04 GMT

Doubtless in the same way that some producers are now producing DVDs as well as VHS, eventually wam materials will be produced in the new higher definition formats. It'll all depend on consumer take-up. Many professional producers are already using three-CCD camera gear (or better), I remember the late gret Rob Blaine was doing so at the end of the 90s.  The final switch will be bad news for clip-tape collectors though, as the media industry has already declared all-out war on individual's rights to make their own recordings of broadcast material.  Once VHS and analog recording in general becomes obsolete, the new digital systems will make it impossible to copy recordings, or extract clips, or indeed to watch a movie or program without also watching the built-in advertising, so forget fast-forwarding the ads, and forget recording cliptapes, the technology will  prevent you from doing anything the RIAA and MPAA don't want you to do.

Enjoy the freedom of uncontrolled analog recordings while you can, their days are numbered!

In reply to Message (7669) Hello Wetlook and HDTV, what is the future?

By RM - uu Sat 27/12/03 14:10:02 GMT

I don't own an HDTV yet but expect to buy one in '04.  I've seen enough HD broadcasts to be very impressed and am really looking forward to seeing that technology becoming mainstream.   Do any of our wetlook producers think they will be recording in HD eventually?   I know the technology is still rather expensive and a little immature but it is so intoxicating to see the picture quality that I have to think this will come on fast and prices will plummet.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]