minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:48:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 76662.12

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Free video! NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!

Date: Tue 02/04/19 00:57:07 GMT

Name: Mikey eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

As I like your sets and videos and models, I basically find this video good, but I guess one thing could change - the lighting. I mean it is impossibe to find a balance between photo and video fans, so basically sets have to have both unless you want to lose a lot of customers, cause sure, video is gaining popularity with streaming these days, but that also means the photo fans (also a sizable group) have less and less places to buy, and they flock where they can buy photos, lie to your site. So the golden mean rule between the two would be to put in more lighting, so the flashes are less visible. Photos will be just fine and videos even better. The thing is professional photo lighting is expensive, which might be an issue, as you don’t really earn money with wetlook, but you could try some customs or premium sets (say best models braless etc) at higher prices, or even a GoFundMe to get money for such an investment, maybe it would work.
In reply to Message (76662) Video Free video! NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Sun 31/03/19 23:53:48 GMT

https://youtu.be/iM09fGUg470

Dear customers,

We have launched a new location, and we like pictures so much, but video quality is not enough good 100% for me, because we have only 1 (but pro camera) there, and no more lights at the pool.

But can you help us to improve it? Just suggest 1,2,3 to change something. Technical details, scenario, all kinds of elements!

And I'' collect them and will give to cameraman there.

You can write here or to my email dima@wetlooker.com

Thank you so much!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]