Message # 76617.1.1.2

Subject: Great Re:Disappointing Wetlook

Date: Thu 28/03/19 10:52:18 GMT

Name: Ariel us

Email: arielwambabes@gmail.com

Website: https://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=drenchme.com / drenchme.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I am from Southern Indiana so I am totally feeling you about it being frowned upon! I feel like we can't do anything fun here without people making a big fuss or thinking we're totally weird and talking about us!
In reply to Message (76617.1.1) None Re:Disappointing Wetlook

By SoakedSportsGirl - uu Wed 27/03/19 22:14:59 GMT

Thank you MK.  I am from GA USA. And swimming fully clothed is definitely frowned upon unless it’s private in your own back yard I’d definitely be up for a Wetlook event.
In reply to Message (76617.1) Hello Re:Disappointing Wetlook

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 27/03/19 20:04:31 GMT

As a suggestion, if you want "real wetlook" as oposed to "staged wetlook" it is very easy to find public events and other wetlookers to have fun with.

I do not know what country you are from, but I have a list of more that 100 major candid wetlook events in over 60 countries that you can attend in any given month of the year. Just tell us where you are based and I can probably list you a wetlook event not far from you.

One of the best wetlook vacations you can have is to visit Songkran in Thailand next month....you can have 2 weeks of wetlook fun with thousands of people over there.

There used to be a website called "The Wetlook Travel Guide" that listed all the known wetlook events taking place in over 50 countries in the world in every month of the year. I supplied most of the data for that website but the webmaster disappeared 15 years ago and the site shut down. More recently the guy from Belgium who runs the Wetlook Stories site was offering to recreate a new Wetlook Travel Guide, and I offered to supply him with all the data he needed, but so far he has not yet launched that site.

It is very easy to attend wetlook events where everything is natural and nothing is commercially oriiented or staged for the cameras Back in the 1990's there used to be loads of PRIVATE  fully clothed pool parties in Germany, and one of the rules was.....no cameras allowed....it was just for the fun of the attendees only.

MK

In reply to Message (76617) None Disappointing Wetlook

By SoakedSportsGirl - uu Wed 27/03/19 18:50:16 GMT

Just frustrated and disappointed in Wetlook right now there is a lot of good stuff out there but as a girl who just really loves getting wet and swimming in my clothes

I am disappointed at the same time.

Disappointed because I cannot find any females who actually swim and have a good time in the pool just to have fun and not because they are getting paid for it.

I have ordered quite a few “custom “ videos and they all end up looking like they are getting paid for it and they all end up doing poses.  I cannot stand that.

What I’m looking for is a female wearing leggings sneakers socks hoodie and possibly a ball cap that actually goes for a swim and plays on iflatable toys in the pool just for the sheer fun of it.  Getting in and out of the pool without stopping to pose for he camera. I mean I feel like I’m asking a lot just to find a female that is really into swimming is sports wear like I am.  

Sorry for the rant but I’m just frustrated and feel like I’m the only girl that is really into the look and feel on wet clothes.

If any of you know of such a website or person who offers natural swimming please let me know.

Stay Soaked  I know I will.   &#128521;

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]