WetlookPro

Message # 76609.13

Subject: None Phoebe Tonkin in Bait

Date: Thu 28/03/19 00:01:08 GMT

Name: sjakie nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

black jeans and long sleeved black shirt
In reply to Message (76609) Question Favourite Wetlook scene(s) from movies / TV shows?

By Anonymous - ca Tue 26/03/19 23:09:53 GMT

I know this is discussed from time to time, but I'd like to hear your best suggestions for Wetlook scenes from movies or TV shows (or even music videos).. basically from any source of entertainment.

One of my favourite Wetlook scenes involves Diane Kruger in the movie "Unknown" (starring Liam Neeson as the main protagonist). This happens early on in the movie when she crashes a taxi into a river and then escapes. She wears grey long sleeve sweater with a black vest, tight blue jeans and black boots. The scene is not very long but there are many shots of her fully soaked. This reminds me that Diane Kruger has another great wetlook scene in one of the National Treasure movies towards the end (I believe it's in the second movie).

Otherwise, Alycia Debnam-Carey has many good wetlook scenes in Fear the Walking Dead and in the movie "Into the Storm", though most of them are quite short.

Let's hear about your favourite wetlook scenes and which actresses are involved in them! :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]