Wetlook-Online

Message # 76604.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:We partially simplified navigation

Date: Tue 26/03/19 07:51:16 GMT

Name: Earl uu

Email: jodler@online.no

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Dima

Great initiative! Your site continue to improve! Your main asset will allways be the your seemingly unlimited access to beautiful models and the efficiancy you show in producing new sets all the time, but this raises it even further. Fantastic work!!

One question/ suggestion to improve your site even a bit further. We are a lot of pantyhose-fans out there. Most of the big producers tell us weather the model is wearing pantyhose underneath her clothes or not, like Eurowam, WAMTEC, Mostwam etc. For us, its essential to know, I dont buy anything without pantyhose/ stockings, nylon socks dont cut it. This is not critisism of you not putting up enough pantyhose sets, you are doing a phenomenal job, but I think I miss quite a lot of sets where I cant detect in the three preview-images you share, weather the model is wearing pantyhose or not. You will potentially increase your sales putting up this information. I love the idea of the model having pantyhose beneath her jeans, but its almost impossible to see, judged by only three preview-pics.

Can you please make a short description of the scene, like EUROWAM and Mostwam has, and tell us some small details, like when the model wears pantyhose? That would be awsome!! Thanks.

Regards Earl

In reply to Message (76604) None We partially simplified navigation

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Tue 26/03/19 00:18:32 GMT

We added cloud of most popular names of girls and guys on our website.

http://wetlooker.com/

Yes, we know, that there are still thousands of nonames sets (called Set) and couples-groups also.

But at least, we started. Maybe it is a first step to another selections (discounted sets, special type of clothes or situations)...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]