MyWetloook

Message # 7659.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: MK's supprise

Date: Sat 27/12/03 09:24:43 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You can thank Paul from Greece for sending those 5 video clips from the Greek "female version" of the MANN O MANN show.

No need to thank me. All I do is pass stuff around and either host it myself or you get other generous folks like WetinRed and Siren and JW to showcase good stuff for you.

The biggest way you can thank me...is just to do as Paul from Greece did...i.e. save what you see on tv..and trade your tv clips with us, and then I will make arrangements to share them with the community.

You don't have to be a superstar film maker like Leonmoomin to contribute something...if you have a $39 vcr and see girls standing around a pool on a tv show......then just turn your vcr on.

Anyway...the Greek clips are with WetinRed on his site...so are my 3 Santas clips and the Dropin scene with the 8 girls in pink dresses jumping into the pool...

It's up to WetinRed how he manages his traffic and bandwidth...so be nice to him. He is the one assigning the passwords. My personal feeling is that the folks who make an effort to contribute something (whether it be pics, stories, videoclips, website creation, webhosting, link research etc) deserve a priority over those that merely do nothing at all except to be sponges and download....I would like to see some more incentive for more people to contribute stuff....cos if WetinRed says there were 1000 downloads in the last 2 days...meaning at least 300 people were downloading stuff...then I am only aware of around 30 people who actually contribute stuff to this community...so we have 10% of the community that deserve to be rewarded with priority access to other media...and we need to motivate the 90% who are doing nothing except downloading...to try and contribute something.

My pet bugaboo and number one peeve are people like the person who posted the notice about the wetlook parade on KCOP tv in Los Angeles on xmas morning. That show was ONLY aired in the south LA area, and so the ONLY person who could have seen it and taped it was the person who made the report about what a great time he had watching it. This is a selfish thing to do to tease the forum and not make a cintilla of effort to turn a vcr on and pop a tape inside and tape it. Thats the kind of person I would NOT give a password to...somebody who will not lift a finger to contribute to the community when it would have caused no effort at all to pop a tape inside the vcr and send it in. There are lots of us making great efforts to produce media to share with you all...so when I spot bone idleness I will not be kind to folks who are just plain lazy or selfish.

A good vcr tip is one that occurs in advance...so we can all tape it. A great catch is something unexpected that you caught...and you send it in. Bone idleness is what you see something great on tv...don't bother to record it...and then have the gaul to tease folks on the forum after the fact where there is no chance that anybody else could have seen it cos it was not a national broadcast....so the lesson there is...if you see something but are too lazy to switch on your vcr...then just keep quiet about it...don't report it on this forum...unless you have a tape...cos I will hold your feet to the fire...ha ha.

MK

In reply to Message (7659.1.1) Sad Re: MK's supprise

By max - wxjamesx@aol.com uu Sat 27/12/03 08:35:31 GMT

can someone please help me i cant find these clips of the man o man shows im desperate so someone please help
In reply to Message (7659.1) Hello MK's supprise

By Tom - uu Sat 27/12/03 04:58:23 GMT

Oops didn't put the subject on the right line.

Hi

just viewed the clips of man o man.

great stuff. And the ladies are fully

dressed (even pantyhose). MK you are the man

Hope there will be other supprises like those

soon.

thanks

In reply to Message (7659) Hello No Subject

By Tom - uu Sat 27/12/03 04:47:16 GMT

Hi

just viewed the clips of man o man.

great stuff. And the ladies are fully

dressed (even pantyhose). MK you are the man

Hope there will be other supprises like those

soon.

thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.094 seconds to generate ]