MyWetloook

Message # 76513.12.1

Subject: None Re:Wet undies feedback

Date: Mon 25/03/19 09:46:07 GMT

Name: Laszlo hu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes, I fully agree with you.
In reply to Message (76513.12) None Wet undies feedback

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 16/03/19 22:49:04 GMT

I'm sure this is where you can expect a diverse response because we all seem to have our own somewhat unique personal preferences...

Bear in mind that I am of an "older" generation...

I don't see much point in the girls stripping down to underwear... the point is wet clothing (not what might conventionally be worn as swimwear), and for me, more coverage = better. It's sometimes difficult to make a distinction between women's underwear and conventional swimwear, removing much of the wetlook "fascination".

From a wetlook point of view, "revealing" comes from the clothing becoming transparent or semi-transparent and clinging to the model's figure. Revealing the form of her breasts and the form and/or color of her nipples is the only point I see in a model getting wet in something skimpy. Bras often continue to be concealing even when wet, making them about as interesting as a bikini top.

What seems to be a trend that occurred over the past ten years or so is body art - tattoos and piercings. I find it off-putting; if hidden under clothing, no big deal; if revealed because of a skimpy outfit or a strip-down, I'll pass thank you.

I am sure there will be some who agree with me and perhaps more who disagree, but that's my perspective.

In reply to Message (76513) Question Our new style for wet undies lovers! Need your opinions!

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Sat 16/03/19 16:57:26 GMT

http://wetlooker.com/?p=89452

We asked couple of our girls to show a bit more and undress to their underwear, of course, after soaking in casual clothes.

What do you think? I know, a lot of wetlook fans are indifferent to the lower layer of clothing, it differs from our casual wetlook.

It is much more expensive for us, is it worth continuing?

http://wetlooker.com/?p=89452

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]