minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 16:56:30 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 76489.7.1

Subject: Talking Cindy, you've hit the nail on the head!

Date: Fri 15/03/19 07:03:01 GMT

Name: bhije in

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well said!  Marriage is a process of understanding how each other think and feel, and these so often differ, especially in a marriage of two different genders as most of them are.  I would love to know how it feels to experience life through a female brain- and although I'll never do that (at least not in this life!), the more I can understand how my wife feels the closer I can come to that empathy.
In reply to Message (76489.7) None Re:Wetlook guy, non wetlook wife

By Cindy - guitarandcandles@gmail.com us Fri 15/03/19 05:37:19 GMT

Hi, to offer a woman's perspective, I'd like to offer my views in the hopes to help understand what can keep a woman happy dating or being married to a man who is moved by wetlook.  In my opinion, in the beginning it is fun, amazing and exciting.  What I felt can happen is the woman starts to feel that the man only likes her for wetlook.  That he somehow doesn't see her as "special" and then wetlook can feel superficial to her or that she is being "used" like an appliance or actress.... I know this is not true but that doesn't stop a woman from worrying at times.  What I found works well and is sometimes hard to discuss is a mutual ritual.   I think a lot of love and care and appreciation can be helpful in keeping wetlook fun for the woman.  Such, as making it a special night out and then getting wet, or after wet, going out to dinner or even for a drink and having romantic talk.  I think what happens is that when one person has the love of wetlook more than the other (usually the man), it helps if he can remember that a woman can easily start to feel their may be being "used" or "objects" and it may start to erode the experience for her to one of more of a "duty" or "job" without a ritual or benefit for her.  Women are different than men and men are different than woman so trying to each satisfy each other and find out what moves the other person can help make the person not become stubborn or against something a man loves.  Just food for though.....
In reply to Message (76489) Question Wetlook guy, non wetlook wife

By RoscoeBC - us Thu 14/03/19 05:51:34 GMT

I don't think anyone has ever quite posed this question.  If you've got a wetlook fetish, is there any point trying to have a long term relationship with a woman that doesn't want to partake in wetlook, either because she likes it or because she wants to please you?   The wife and I just split up after 21 years.  I know in my mind it was partly because I wanted wetlook, and if she complied occasionally, it was begrudgingly and with as little effort on her part as possible, not much fun.  I really grew to resent the fact that she couldn't do something so simple and harmless just to please her husband.  Heaven knows I did enough to please her.  If she couldn't do something so simple because it really excited me, why did she get into this relationship, just the money?

Has anyone here had a successful long term relationship with a woman who can't at least enjoy partaking because you enjoy it?  I dated a few women that could have fun with it.  I think I should have married one of them.  Of course once they were married, things may have changed.  I'm pursuing a woman now that absolutely leaves me speechless, but if she can't enjoy it, should I bail and look for another?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]