MyWetloook

Message # 76404.2.1

Subject: Note Shadows --->

Date: Tue 05/03/19 13:57:12 GMT

Name: Finder uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Shadows can be eliminated with some strong lights from different directions. :)
In reply to Message (76404.2) None Re:Social experiment! Crowd-wetlooking! Be a producer!

By Oldbeewet - de Mon 04/03/19 22:19:08 GMT

OK, dima,

i know, there  where a lot of critics on your work lately so i am not sure who to say this.

There are a lot of technical Problems with die Images provided, some are not sharp, some have shadows on them.

But then again, i see a lot that you can learn form these Images. Even though these Image show a some technical problem they show a fresh new view on Wetlook that your image don't show, In fact, your work seem to me rahter boring. The Views, the poses, the impressions on the face are always  very similar. Ok, there are producers like "Perfekt Wetlook" who produce a lot of picture with almost no knowlegde of how to use light, but i think that you can do better.

Please don't prove me wrong.

In reply to Message (76404) None Social experiment! Crowd-wetlooking! Be a producer!

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Mon 04/03/19 20:30:48 GMT

Dear friends!

Yesterday I checked a new photographer in new location and new model. They work remotely, so I just explain them what and how to do.

I have received this set with 40 pictures as a result. so I don't like it: quantity, quality, angles, poses...

http://wetlooker.com/wetexample.zip - only 16 MB, 45 pictures.

BUT, what if we collectively will suggest adjustments for this photographer and I will translate and transfer it to him?

Let's see how our requests will be heard and how results will be really improved?

Would you like to be on producer's place once?

Example

1..More full-angle views.

2. Simplify posing

3. Take off shoes in the end and show socks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]