minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:34:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 76368.3

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Why Wetlook got destroyed.

Date: Sun 03/03/19 11:36:45 GMT

Name: Dutchsoak uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I agree! This is the down side of forums in general: people (most anonymous) think they can just say what is on their minds. They are not bothered by the damage they are causing!

I am confinced of the fact, that these misfits are just a minority. Their negative and zero IQ comments chase away people who so galantly want to share their wetlook experiences with us, leaving the great majority empty handed.

Dima is a recent example of somebody, who in the end is fat up with these empty headed nobodies. And of course his work is commercial: models cost money. Cameras, sets, clothing, lightning, websites etc. etc. cost money!! Don't you understand, you no-good-reason-to-be-called-human-beings? Shame on you!!!!

In reply to Message (76368) Sad Why Wetlook got destroyed.

By Anonymous - uu Fri 01/03/19 21:39:43 GMT

This is not for innocent people... but some of you...

So. Wetlook people who are to obsessed with wetlook destroys it for all of the rest.

1.st. There were 3/4 people on Ph and Facebook who uploaded personal new vids.  Because of some idiots could not respect their privacy and copied it, they quickly Dissapeared again.  Thanks. Goodjob. Idiots.

2. WETLOOK is never good enough. There are always idiots complaining about the outfit etc. You know what? If it is not ok to you, get ofline, and make your own wetlook videos. Go find some girls and pay them to make your own. Be thankfull for those people who try to please us.  Because of those complaints many producers stopped.

3. WETLOOK IS NOT PISSING/wetting.  Since when is wetlook the same as wetting?  Nowadays When I look for wetlook ( shower/ Pool etc ) I got more and more results about wetting and other pie fetishes. Please go away.  Wetting is a Fetish/hobby by itselfs.

4. Wetlook is amazing. Don’t f*k it up for anyone alese because your little ego is not pleased.  If you are too obsessed with it, you better start a wetlook production bu yourself.  Don’t f*k stalk those amateur models and amateur Producers.  What is wrong with you?

5. Wetlook got more and more commercial, because people  got copied or got to manybstalkwrs once they share their own stuf.  Please don’t complain about commercial wetlook, most of us are victims, but some of you are ibsessed perverts and the reason the beautiful wetlook got lost and we got stuck in those commercial wetlook.  Trying to please your obsessed minds, but stil got many of you idiots not pleased.  the exit of wetlooker.com  is just the begin.

DON’t DESTROY OUT WETLOOK.

Please. Sorry for my English.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]