MyWetloook

Message # 76330

Subject: Read This Becky in French maids outfit in Lake Windermere - WSM html

Date: Tue 26/02/19 07:53:10 GMT

Name: WSM Productions ex

Email: webmaster@wsmproductions.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
We have reworked image set W214 with Becky as a French maid posing in Lake Windermere in the Lake District. This set now has 73 enhanced shots plus 11 minutes of movie in Stream 3 of WSM016.

We take Subscriptions to our Website – Memberships extending for up to 6 months are available. We now have 292 Movies plus 465 Image sets for instant access.
CLICK HERE TO TAKE A SUBSCRIPTION TO THE WEBSITE
SEE ALSO THE WSM ONLINE STORE (no membership required)
Click on movie and page down for full description and sample images, for
50 VINTAGE FILM DOWNLOADS
PLUS 95 New ‘WSM Movies & Images’ with 53 also available on the Subscription site.
PLUS 16 Movies with Images transferred from the Subscription Website and now also available as Downloads
and XXX section with 74 MOVIES with Images, only available as Downloads.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE WSM ‘DOWNLOADS – ONLINE STORE

We also have a UMD STORE and transfer MOVIES and IMAGES regularly
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE UMD STORE

SUBSCRIPTION WEBSITE
WETLOOK
We have enhanced to full screen the 3rd image set of Becky shot in Lake Windermere.
This is set W214 which has been increased from 67 to 73 shots.
See Becky in black French maids outfit plus stockings and garter belt in the panoramic Lake Windermere.

This was the only shoot I did at Lake Windermere.
I did go there one more time but my model had suffered a personal crisis and I was wise enough to know when to leave things alone and not push her to go in the Lake.
So much for it being easy doing Wetlook shoots!
A shame as I would have loved to have shot her in the big Lake! (no, it was not Dee or Jade).
But back to the girl who did get into Lake Windermere.
This is BECKY and image set W214 plus Stream 3 (running 11 mins) of movie WSM016 still proves memorable.
I once had aims to do shoots at major beach and lake sites in the UK.
Why has this not happened?
Because the customer demand was not there!
But I succeeded in shooting Becky on the hottest day in England in the 1st decade of the 21st century.
If Becky looks a little bewildered, that is because she was!
An inexperienced model, it was a big ask to shoot in 3 outfits in Lake Windermere.
We believe we succeeded to create a nice balance between Becky personal shots and the panorama.
Check out the 5 sample pics from image set W214 which has 73 shots.

W214_ads1 W214_ads2 W214_ads3 W214_ads4 W214_ads5

Movie WSM016 runs over 47 minutes and features BECKY in 3 different outfits.
This week we concentrate on Stream 3 running 11 mins 21 secs with BECKY in a black French maid outfit plus stockings and suspender belt.
But did you notice Becky wore no knickers in this shoot!
We show you Clip 3 of movie WSM016 with Becky in this magnificent Lake.
>>>>> SEE CLIP

But image set W214 and movie WSM016 with Becky in Lake Windermere, are only available on the Subscription site.
The monthly cost for our SUBSCRIPTION site now offers remarkable value.
If you pay by Euros or US dollars you will now receive overall savings due to the currency exchange rates.
So why not join so you can appreciate the Becky’s pics plus a further 464 image sets…….and 291 movies!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SUBSCRIPTION COSTS

We continue to take SUBSCRIPTION payments in £ Sterling, US dollars and Euros, for membership of the WSM Website.
The Subscription site does not include access to NEW movie/images Downloads in the Online Store, which we have added during the last two years,or any XXX movies.
Since April 2017, Movies and Image sets added to the WSM Online Store under ‘WSM Movies & Images’ are added also to the Subscription site, 2 years after being posted as a Download. Our 1st addition was originally posted as a Download on 18th April 2015.
Look at the JOIN NOW page to see our great value for 30 day, 3 month and 6 monthly Subscriptions as for a Subscription you can access:
292 Movies averaging 30 minutes each, including 18 Messy Wrestling Movies and 82 Custard Couple Movies, (which include 27 joint productions with WSM),
15 vintage movies and 177 normal WSM movies (excluding 26 duplicated joint production movies with Custard Couple).
PLUS 49,280 Images in 465 sets (being 164 W + 217 S + 84 M).
But if you want to see all these Movies and Image sets, then you need to take a Subscription to become a Member.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SUBSCRIPTION COSTS

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]