MyWetloook

Message # 76283.2.1.1

Subject: None Re:Psychology class clothed in the pool

Date: Sat 23/02/19 03:02:33 GMT

Name: G.O.P. us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

When I read the title of the message I thought they were actually doing research on us and our fetish!  
In reply to Message (76283.2.1) Wink Smile Re:Psychology class clothed in the pool

By JT - us Fri 22/02/19 03:25:26 GMT

Careful, there, MK. That "crappy forest area" north of SF is roughly where I live! It's actually pretty nice, here in the wine country.
In reply to Message (76283.2) Thumbs Up Re:Psychology class clothed in the pool

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Fri 22/02/19 00:19:31 GMT

Very interesting.

According to the Flickr photo albums this is a team building training course that has been taught annually since 2011. I love the instructions they give to participants...especially the dress code....where they say

"The goal is to simulate the corporate workplace, the unexpected nature of some the situations students will face, and the team-building exercises frequently conducted by corporations to increase morale, cohesiveness, and productivity among their employees," said Frank McAndrew, Cornelia H. Dudley Professor of Psychology....

Paddling an inflatable boat across the pool (shallow end!) through a gauntlet of fellow students already in the water who allowed some to pass through and overthrew others

Crawling across the pool on a flimsy floating bridge supported, more or less, by fellow students

Finding water polo balls while blindfolded, guided only by advice from a teammate outside the pool

Dress code enforced! (From the assignment sheet) -- "All class members will dress as they would for managerial work. Appropriate dress for males is a long-sleeve shirt and tie and pants that are not jeans.

Appropriate dress for females is a dress or long-  sleeve blouse and skirt with pantyhose..."

Geez.....in the 1980's when my company sent me on a team building course all they did was send us to some crappy forest area north of San Franciso where we had to form teams and climb trees, swing on ropes onzip lines, and then do that ultimate silly b/s "trust" exercise where you have to blindly fall backwards and "trust" that your team mates will catch you. I wish they had sent me on this swimming pool training course instead.

MK  

In reply to Message (76283) Pictures Psychology class clothed in the pool

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Thu 21/02/19 22:41:54 GMT

Pictures and a teensy bit of (rather meh) video footage of a psychology exercise conducted in a swimming pool fully clothed at Knox College:

https://www.knox.edu/news/psych-course-combines-studies-with-pool-time

https://www.knox.edu/news/psychology-class-in-swimming-pool

If only there were a lot more photos than the ones they posted to Flickr!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.103 seconds to generate ]