Wetlook-Online

Message # 7621.1

Subject: Hello Speaking of teasers

Date: Thu 25/12/03 13:01:55 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Her birthday special from last fall had a clip of her and her friends swinging on a rope, then falling in the river clothed. She said it was "fun". No after shots, of course, so it was one of those css (can't see spit) deals. Still intriguing, though. The rest of the show was an adolescent, contrived piece of crap.
In reply to Message (7621) Happy Support what you love!

By Anonymous - us Thu 25/12/03 01:53:13 GMT

There was discussion here awhile back concerning supportfor pay sites and wam producers,I myself didn't realise how much Wamtec funds other producers and contributes ENORMOUSLY to the wam community!If people don't speak up producers have no idea what people really want!Recently I purchased a Hilary Duff calender,(for my"niece"-hehe),because I enjoy her show and love the many wet and messy scenes she has done on her show!Although I get several free calenders in the mail every year(usually) It felt good buying her calender because it sends a message to the people who produce her show and market her products that this is what young people,(and perverted 35 year old men), want to see!Young blonde pretty girls getting wet and messy for our entertainment!Those who are honest will agree with me on this! by the way "June" has a nice picture of her sitting on a inner tube in a pool in a cute pink outfit!pink pants/pink off the shoulder shirt/and these pink bands on her forearms,no wetlook though-it's a teaser shot but still nice!    

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]