WetlookPro

Message # 76197.3.1.2.1.4

Subject: Talking Re:Sneaky Valentines Day Swim

Date: Mon 18/02/19 09:34:44 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Don't blur out your face. Just see this example of how stupid i looks: http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?76233 . It is fully understandable that you don't want to show your face, but be creative and cover it instead. For example, shoot the pictures from behind or cover the face with a bouquet of flowers or an umbrella. You can also pull up your blouse as you would take it off over your head and in this way show a sexy wet bra look, but no face.

In reply to Message (76197.3.1.2.1) None Re:Sneaky Valentines Day Swim

By SoakedSportsGirl - uu Sat 16/02/19 13:39:46 GMT

I did not take any pics of that night but maybe I will recreate the night and have someone blur out my face I知 very computer illiterate.  But I will see what I can do.

Everything made it out ok except for the leather pant once they dried they were pretty stiff so I知 guessing they will become my new goto swimsuit. And I知 from the USA.  

In reply to Message (76197.3.1.2) None Re:Sneaky Valentines Day Swim

By Anonymous - uu Fri 15/02/19 15:47:15 GMT

Where do you live?
In reply to Message (76197.3.1) None Re:Sneaky Valentines Day Swim

By Soaked Sports Girl - uu Fri 15/02/19 10:07:43 GMT

I promise I am real everyone.  And I promise It Did Happen. I did jump in the pool and swim until the hotel manager asked me to get out and that the guest are supposed to be wearing proper swimming attire.

I must be one of those strange girls because I知 so into wetlook and I have been since a very young age.  I知 into water only not any of the messy stuff. I love to  be soaked in my clothes and I don稚 care who knows it or sees it.  

As far as pictures go, I have often thought of haveing a few taken and sharing but I知 not sure that I would be comfortable with that yet. But eventually I may share a few.  But for now I知 letting you know I am real and I love swimming in my clothes.

In reply to Message (76197.3) None Re:Sneaky Valentines Day Swim

By Zmrm - Zmrm40@gmail.com ve Fri 15/02/19 02:47:06 GMT

What clothes do you like ?
In reply to Message (76197) None Sneaky Valentines Day Swim

By Soaked Sports Girl - uu Thu 14/02/19 13:13:02 GMT

I have decided to treat myself and my boyfriend with a sneaky valentines swim lol.

We are having dinner tonight and have a suite booked in a hotel that has a beautiful indoor pool. I figured this is a great time and place for a swim!

My boyfriend has not yet come around fully to the wetlook problem I have.  So I have bought a special valentines outfit which consists of a very tight pair of black leather pants a beautiful satin type of button up top and matching push up bra and I知 going to the salon to have my hair makeup and nails done and I spent over $400 on these cute shoes to go with the oufit too.

I know I知 spending a lot of money but it痴 worth it to me. The plan is to go for a stroll around the pool after dinner then I plan on just jumping in and going for a swim!! I can稚 wait.  And BTW I have packed a entire suitcase of clothes for swimming.

So who else plans on haveing a wet valentines??

Pool tub or shower. And do you plan on dressing up or just casual I壇 love to listen to your plans.  

Have a Happy Valentines Day everyone

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]