MyWetloook

Message # 76197.1.2

Subject: Wink Smile Re:Sneaky Valentines Day Swim

Date: Thu 14/02/19 22:23:07 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Haha... I can assure you they exist. I've met a few women who were very much into wetlook and would buy outfits just for the occasion, my girlfriend being one of them :) The rare part is a woman into wetlook who posts on a message board about it.
In reply to Message (76197.1) Happy Re:Sneaky Valentines Day Swim

By MaK - dk Thu 14/02/19 16:30:23 GMT

This must be a fictional story. That kind of girls exist only in the imagination - not in reality :-)

In reply to Message (76197) None Sneaky Valentines Day Swim

By Soaked Sports Girl - uu Thu 14/02/19 13:13:02 GMT

I have decided to treat myself and my boyfriend with a sneaky valentines swim lol.

We are having dinner tonight and have a suite booked in a hotel that has a beautiful indoor pool. I figured this is a great time and place for a swim!

My boyfriend has not yet come around fully to the wetlook problem I have.  So I have bought a special valentines outfit which consists of a very tight pair of black leather pants a beautiful satin type of button up top and matching push up bra and I’m going to the salon to have my hair makeup and nails done and I spent over $400 on these cute shoes to go with the oufit too.

I know I’m spending a lot of money but it’s worth it to me. The plan is to go for a stroll around the pool after dinner then I plan on just jumping in and going for a swim!! I can’t wait.  And BTW I have packed a entire suitcase of clothes for swimming.

So who else plans on haveing a wet valentines??

Pool tub or shower. And do you plan on dressing up or just casual I’d love to listen to your plans.  

Have a Happy Valentines Day everyone

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]