minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:15:01 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 76172.1

Subject: None I don't agree with you!!!!!!!

Date: Mon 11/02/19 20:07:44 GMT

Name: Anonymus de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi GSK!

I totally don't agree with you!!!

you have a clutch, that the wetfoto updates aren't regular every week on the same day - as by Erik Elsas or Waminstyle or mostwam.tv

But if we have to wait more than 1 week, you can get 2 updates on the next week :)

I think, it is total OK:

And Viktor make very good quality, he has very beautifil girls!

If you don't understand the updates, you can choose sites, where you can find regular updates :)

Keep your good work Viktor!!!!

In reply to Message (76172) Exclamation Wetlook.one/Wetfoto would regular updates be possible?

By GSK - uu Mon 11/02/19 15:34:27 GMT

Please Viktor, don't get me wrong, I love your wetlook style and always new, fresh models and maybe this is only my gripe (and has been for a quite a while): would it be possible to have a regular update schedule?

I did an analysis of the last several months regarding update frequency - the sets currently in the member area:

July 4 sets

August 3 sets, and the longest gap between sets from 4th to 29th August

September 4 sets

October 4 (again a gap between the last September and the first october set 13 days, between the first and second October sets only 3 days)

November 4 sets

December 5 sets

January 3 sets

February so far only 1 set, maybe we will have 1 more, and if we are lucky, 2 more sets

This irregularity and unpredictability is quite unfair to your subsrcibers - say, someone who subscribed for 90 days in the beginning of October got 13 sets, but someone who subscribed in July had only 11 for the same period of time. Granted, this was mitigated a bit by your extra 30 days new year promo. But is it a coincidence that since the promo the number of updates has dwindled substantially?

If you cannot keep to a weekly schedule on the long run, it would be fairer to say so and put into the subscription info that you will have only 3 updates a month on 10th, 20th and 30th, this would be fairer. In the current system I never know what I will get, whichever subscription I chose.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]