MyWetloook

Message # 76162.5.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:The Joule Hotel

Date: Wed 13/02/19 16:31:10 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email: wetimer@zoho.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Great story, FountainFrolic, as indeed were all the stories posted in this thread. Did you keep in touch with the other couple? Did you actually meet up for to go swimming together afterwards, as you intended to?

Do tell...!

In reply to Message (76162.5) In Love The Joule Hotel

By FountainFrolic - us Wed 13/02/19 04:39:22 GMT

I'm very lucky to be married to a lovely gal who enjoys elegantly attired wet fun as much as I do.  A number of our wet experiences have been with hotel pools, either locally in the Dallas area or on vacation.  The following is one of our more memorable adventures.

I had planned a nice "date night" on a summer Saturday evening - we went out for early dinner, and then to the symphony, so of course we were both dressed very nicely.  She wore a new black silk cocktail dress which I recently bought her. some sexy matching lingerie she knows I love, and open-toed stiletto pumps in black & white patent leather - along with thigh high stockings.  I put on a pair of black dress slacks along with a nice dress shirt & tie and black dress loafers.

After the symphony I suggested we go for a drink before heading home.  There's a high-end boutique hotel called The Joule in a renovated highrise building in downtown Dallas. One of their signature items is a rooftop pool, which continues past the edge of the building for about another 10 feet, cantilevered out over the sidewalk and street - with thick clear plexiglass walls. I'd found out there was a poolside bar up there which was open to the public on weekends for drinks. Since there would be plenty of employees about, we figured there wasn't much chance of getting in the pool, unless we engineered it to look like she slipped and fell in, and I went in to pull her out. We had actually talked about that possibility, figured we'd order drinks and decide whether it seemed doable or not. We took the elevator up, headed for the pool (the door says "The Poule at The Joule") and sat down at an upholstered lounger for two to order drinks. The waitress took our order and soon came back with our drinks. We chatted for a moment and asked her if anyone ever went swimming in the pool during the evenings when the bar was busy. She said yes, "but only if you stay dressed, we've had some try to strip and go in naked, and we can't allow that." We looked at one another a bit shocked, and I asked the waitress, "so you mean people go in fully dressed - without bringing swimsuits?" She said "sure, there was a party in last weekend after a wedding and they all ended up in the pool." I said "interesting - I wouldn't have thought you'd allow that, but I might have to just dare my wife to take a swim tonight!" as I smiled at her. The waitress grinned and said "go for it if you can talk her into it!" We laid back to sip on our drinks for a few minutes, but at that point we both knew we were going swimming in the pool - we couldn't believe our good fortune! Soon we decided it was time, so we stood up and walked over to the nearest edge, where there were steps leading into the pool. My wife stepped in and down to the second step, about calf deep - stilettos and all - before looking back and asking if I was coming too, or if she had to go for a swim by herself! Of course, I stepped in with her, completely dressed including my shoes. She took my hand and we walked down the steps, and then out to the cantilevered plexiglass extension at the far end. My wife was laughing and giggling with each step, and a few others cheered and applauded as we descended into the water. It was a little above waist level by the time we reached the far end, and we both then ducked down to neck level. We stayed in a few minutes, enjoyed the breathtaking view from the far end before climbing out - at which point an attendant appeared with two towels and handed them to us! We laid them out on the upholstered lounger and relaxed and enjoyed our drinks. We decided that was such fun that after half an hour or so we ordered another round and stood up to go for another swim. My wife had kicked off her heels, but actually leaned down and slipped them back on before heading for the pool - she grinned and said she didn't want to risk running her stockings. Enjoyed another fun swim for a few minutes, and when we got out to go back to our drinks - there's the attendant with a new set of dry towels! We sipped on the drinks and decided to go back for one more swim before leaving, so she again slipped her heels back on and back we went for a third time - and a third set of dry towels when we got out! We figured we'd sit down for a few minutes, so we weren't dripping profusely when we left. At that point the waitress showed up with another round of drinks, and a couple came over who were staying at the hotel and had been having a drink - they said they were so impressed we were bold enough to swim and have that kind of fun as dressed up as we were, that they decided they had to buy us a round of drinks! They then headed for the pool themselves, although they had swimsuits on - and we decided since they had bought us drinks we might as well go for another swim with them, so we did - again, she slipped her heels back on first "to protect the stockings." The other gal told us she'd been in a number of pools dressed over the years, but had rarely seen anyone else willing, especially as dressed up as we were. We exchanged names/numbers, and made tentative plans to meet for dinner sometime (they live locally but had booked a room for a romantic weekend this time), and probably back to The Joule for drinks and swimming after dinner. We got out (more fresh towels!), dried for a few minutes and headed out, since it was almost 1 AM by this point.

In reply to Message (76162) Happy Please share your hotel pool experiences

By Mark - jtsmark@yahoo.com us Sun 10/02/19 07:37:13 GMT

Stayed at a hotel last night and couldn't resist the temptation of a clothed swim in the hotel pool. I am always nervous - after all I find a clothed swim not just sensual (given that it is a public pool that obviously stands back), but deeply personal. It's a personal expression of what is important to me and I don't want to be judged for it. And I love the thrill of doing the "forbidden". When I go I go, no scouting out the pool beforehand, no chickening out. From past experiences I am amazed that people just simply don't care. Often I would actually like to get feedback or questions, but I am very thankful for the tolerance.

A while back I got into triathlons and over time I have gotten a bit more comfortable with the actual swimming itself. My training book suggested adding a T-shirt to a swim for a harder workout - well, I aced that class by also adding jeans and long-sleeve T-shirt :-). I definitely got my workout.

Please share your hotel pool experiences! Would love to hear your story.

Mark

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]