WetlookPro

Message # 76162.2.1.1

Subject: Dancing Re:Great stories; many thanks

Date: Tue 12/02/19 00:52:27 GMT

Name: james us

Email: jsyarto04@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

When I was in my early 20's, I would always like to go to the local hotels and swim with my clothes on whenever I could. Mostly,it was just me in the pool with no one else around. This one hot afternoon, I was wearing white pants and a white polo shirt and the pool looked inviting and there wasn't anyone around so I kicked my shoes off and dove in! I was swimming around getting turned on by my clothes softly floating around as I swam when I saw a middle aged, attractive woman walking into the pool area. She was wearing jeans and a white cotton top with flip-flops. She was walking very slow as she was looking at me and she had a nice little wiggle when she walked! I could hear her flip-flops hitting her feet as she was walking, and as she got closer, I could see she had beautiful pedicured toes painted pink, and as she walked up to the pool she was looking at me with a cute little smirk on her face. She stopped, and crouched down as she reached out and stuck her hand in the water, to feel the water temperature. She looked at me with a smile as she ran her hand through the water while she was looking at me, i stood up in the shallow end with my white shirt clinging to me. She looked as though she liked what she saw and stood up and wiped her hand on her thigh. Without taking her eyes off me, she very slowly kicked off her flip flops and in a very sexy walk and her sexy ass wiggle, she walked to the deeper end of the pool and did the most sexiest, dainty dive right into the pool! When she surfaced, she let out a soft little woo-hoo! She turned on her back and slowly floated on her back as she was gently kicking, propelling herself through the water in such a sexy way! I could see her shirt clinging to her as she swam and her jeans were shining in the sun. I could see her bra under her shirt as she swam. Nothing like the sight of a sexy woman swimming with her clothes on and loving it! She had short blonde hair and she was a very sexy woman approximately 40 years old. She slowly started to swim toward me and she swam up to me and smiled and asked me if I always go swimming fully clothed. I told her every chance I get and she smiled her sexy smile and gently splashed me in the face and dove under the water with her sexy feet going right past my face. I could see her wet jeans and her pretty toes close up and I was just in awe of what was happening to me. She slowly surfaced and swam to the wall of the pool and reached her arms out and floated on her stomach as she let her sexy ass float up and she stretched her legs straight out and slowly started kicking her legs up and down, showing me her beautiful wet jeans and her gorgeous feet. She slowly swam towards the pool ladder, slowly leaned back and ducked her head back and very slowly started to climb up the ladder, looking back at me with her sexy smile.As she got out of the pool she slowly grabbed her shirt at the waist and gently squeezed the water out, showing her sexy belly button. She slowly walked back to get her flip-flops and bent down to pick them up and started to walk away. She stopped, looked back at me and waved at me with her fingers and softly said bye. I watched her as she slowly walked up the walkway in her wet clothes. I was just standing there in the pool with my clothes on with my mouth wide open! I couldn't speak after the what I just saw! I got out of the water and walked back to my room where I took care of business. Boy did she put on a show for me. What a tease! I travel for business and I have been in many hotels and have gone swimming fully clothed many times, yet nothing like that has happened to me again. I have flirted with the woman at the front desk many times, jokingly talking about swimming fully clothed, there were a few times where they mentioned that they wished they could just jump in the pool with their clothes on, but they would get in trouble. Maybe one day I will get lucky again and have one of those lovely ladies join me in the pool! There are probably many opportunities at hotels where wet look takes place! I guess you just have to be in the right place at the right time! I would love to hear more stories! Thank you for letting me share this wonderful experience with you all!  I love this forum and  I am grateful for all the producers out there! Stay wet y'all and keep on swimming fully clothed!!
In reply to Message (76162.2.1) Happy Great stories; many thanks [nt]

By jollywetfellow - sx Mon 11/02/19 23:10:40 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (76162.2) None Re:Please share your hotel pool experiences

By Rick - uu Mon 11/02/19 06:22:01 GMT

Two incidents come to mind. The first was when my brother and nephews were visiting and they were swimming in the hotel pool. I was wearing jeans and shirt when I walked into the pool area.  My nephews are 14 and 16 and both very active and strong. They asked me to join them in the pool and when I said I didn’t have a swim suit the 16 year old told me to strip down and go in my underwear, he was and he climbed out of the pool to show me he was wearing boxers. I told him I was commando which I was and he smiled and grabbed me by the waist and tried to pull me in. I didn’t really care but I wasn’t going to make it easy and when his brother helped him I ended up in the pool shoes and all. Nobody else in the pool area showed any interest. The second time was awesome. I was at a 2 day conference and after the first day’s meetings 4 of us were at the hotel bar which overlooked the bar. I was a bit high and since I was staying at the hotel said I wanted to check out the pool with the full intention of going for a swim. Anyway all 4 of us ended up in the pool. We all had work clothes on and I even had a sports jacket over my dress shirt. Again nobody gave us a second thought. It was just 4 guys having fun
In reply to Message (76162) Happy Please share your hotel pool experiences

By Mark - jtsmark@yahoo.com us Sun 10/02/19 07:37:13 GMT

Stayed at a hotel last night and couldn't resist the temptation of a clothed swim in the hotel pool. I am always nervous - after all I find a clothed swim not just sensual (given that it is a public pool that obviously stands back), but deeply personal. It's a personal expression of what is important to me and I don't want to be judged for it. And I love the thrill of doing the "forbidden". When I go I go, no scouting out the pool beforehand, no chickening out. From past experiences I am amazed that people just simply don't care. Often I would actually like to get feedback or questions, but I am very thankful for the tolerance.

A while back I got into triathlons and over time I have gotten a bit more comfortable with the actual swimming itself. My training book suggested adding a T-shirt to a swim for a harder workout - well, I aced that class by also adding jeans and long-sleeve T-shirt :-). I definitely got my workout.

Please share your hotel pool experiences! Would love to hear your story.

Mark

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.049 seconds to generate ]