Wetlook-Online

Message # 76162.2

Subject: None Re:Please share your hotel pool experiences

Date: Mon 11/02/19 06:22:01 GMT

Name: Rick uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Two incidents come to mind. The first was when my brother and nephews were visiting and they were swimming in the hotel pool. I was wearing jeans and shirt when I walked into the pool area.  My nephews are 14 and 16 and both very active and strong. They asked me to join them in the pool and when I said I didn’t have a swim suit the 16 year old told me to strip down and go in my underwear, he was and he climbed out of the pool to show me he was wearing boxers. I told him I was commando which I was and he smiled and grabbed me by the waist and tried to pull me in. I didn’t really care but I wasn’t going to make it easy and when his brother helped him I ended up in the pool shoes and all. Nobody else in the pool area showed any interest. The second time was awesome. I was at a 2 day conference and after the first day’s meetings 4 of us were at the hotel bar which overlooked the bar. I was a bit high and since I was staying at the hotel said I wanted to check out the pool with the full intention of going for a swim. Anyway all 4 of us ended up in the pool. We all had work clothes on and I even had a sports jacket over my dress shirt. Again nobody gave us a second thought. It was just 4 guys having fun
In reply to Message (76162) Happy Please share your hotel pool experiences

By Mark - jtsmark@yahoo.com us Sun 10/02/19 07:37:13 GMT

Stayed at a hotel last night and couldn't resist the temptation of a clothed swim in the hotel pool. I am always nervous - after all I find a clothed swim not just sensual (given that it is a public pool that obviously stands back), but deeply personal. It's a personal expression of what is important to me and I don't want to be judged for it. And I love the thrill of doing the "forbidden". When I go I go, no scouting out the pool beforehand, no chickening out. From past experiences I am amazed that people just simply don't care. Often I would actually like to get feedback or questions, but I am very thankful for the tolerance.

A while back I got into triathlons and over time I have gotten a bit more comfortable with the actual swimming itself. My training book suggested adding a T-shirt to a swim for a harder workout - well, I aced that class by also adding jeans and long-sleeve T-shirt :-). I definitely got my workout.

Please share your hotel pool experiences! Would love to hear your story.

Mark

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]