Message # 76080.1

Subject: Thumbs Up We use paypal soley [nt]

Date: Sat 02/02/19 00:54:44 GMT

Name: Wetlook-Niro ph

Email: lifeofniro@gmail.com

Website: https://www.wetlook-niro.com/ / www.wetlook-niro.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (76080) Question Most wetlook sites stuck in 1990s? (billing, data protection etc)

By Vaclav - sv Sat 02/02/19 00:37:51 GMT

Guys, I have an issue with wetlook sites. Despite being a fan of wetlook, I hate using paid wetlook sites. And the reason is, well, safety, data protection. I mean basically online I will buy stuff at Amazon or eBay, not no name brands and weird CC processors. The thing is, very few wetlook sites use say PayPal. And yes, I know, PayPal over-interprets adult stuff, but it's also used by straight up hardcore sites via services like Epoch. Wetlook sites seem to love CCBill, which I guess is OK, though it is a bit scary as for many countries when you have to chose your region it's... misspelled... or it has regions based on divisions which were changed in 1999 :D. The second most used is Verotel, which is an very discriminate apartheid style service, which blocks whole cities, countries etc, based on some of it's algorithms, which makes no sense as it is easy enough to fool by a prepaid visa, revolut, n26, transferwise etc etc card depending on location, but the whole discriminatory tactic (actually against European laws) does not make people want to use. Plus both CCBill and Verotel are widely associated with adult entertainment.

So this causes a weird paradox. By safe and virtually non detectable methods, for say someone who gets your data, you can join really hardcore stuff, but not innocent wetlook sites. I have a feeling wetlook sites are stuck in the 1990s and the whole world has gone forward. Will this ever change? Will wetlook sites ever use services that cater to the whole world and that are actually safe and secure and don't suggest anything to potential hackers? I mean I'm shocked that I have to right this in 2019. I've bought videos from sites using restricted Verotel from a wholly blocked country using a virtual credit card issued by a well known Internet service with no problems at all, but few people know how to use such services, and despite the fact that I know how to use them, I resent HAVING to use them, just cause my little fetish decided to be stuck in the 1990s.

So please, please, dear producers, join the whole mainstream and other fetish market and allow payments via more anonymous and safe processors, via less discriminatory processors etc, as it is absurd, that many many people can't join most wetlook sites, but can buy other less innocent adult stuff, even that banned in their country :D.

PS: this post is not to criticize Verotel or CCBill despite their weird policies. It's just well...I guess you all producers are bachelors or have wetlook (or well, adult entertainment to say the truth) loving wives, as when your significant other Googles a Verotel/CCBill charge on your joint account, they will get smack in the face adult entertainment suggestions which will make them imagine stuff much worse than fully clothed wetlook.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.045 seconds to generate ]