minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 19:04:21 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 76069.1.1

Subject: Happy Re:New Video! White Blouse, Black Skirt and Black Boots in Shower

Date: Sat 02/02/19 19:45:46 GMT

Name: April uu

Email: ashowers70@gmail.com

Website: https://www.aprilshowerswetlook.com/ / www.aprilshowerswetlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank you!

Yes, this was a custom video with a white shirt over a black bra specifically requested.

I usually prefer being braless but with a white shirt I like wearing a nice bra. Gotta leave a few things to the imagination, right?

Cheers,

April

In reply to Message (76069.1) None Re:New Video! White Blouse, Black Skirt and Black Boots in Shower

By someguy - uu Sat 02/02/19 02:59:22 GMT

This is a great video.  Was this a custom video, because you said before you normally don't like to wear bras.
In reply to Message (76069) Video New Video! White Blouse, Black Skirt and Black Boots in Shower

By April - ashowers70@gmail.com us Fri 01/02/19 18:57:42 GMT

Website: https://www.aprilshowerswetlook.com// www.aprilshowerswetlook.com

Hi Everybody!

It's New Video Friday! The best way to stay out of the freezing winter cold is to take a hot shower. A hot, slow, sensual shower with my clothes on. I'm wearing a long-sleeved white blouse over a black bra, a black skirt and black suede boots. I hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed getting wet in this nice outfit.

https://www.aprilshowerswetlook.com?wix-vod-video-id=4e4383a6b23249ceb176ab4bc5a0b905&wix-vod-comp-id=comp-jj9101xi2#

The 11:40 clip is available for purchase (unlimited streaming with download option) for $ 12 or for rental (unlimited streaming for 48 hours) for $ 6. You can also subscribe to my Wetlook Collection Channel on my website (unlimited streaming of all my videos) for $ 30 per month. And don't forget, I also do custom shoots starting at $ 100 for a 10 minute clip.

Cheers,

April

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]