Wetlook-Online

Message # 76045.2

Subject: Pulsing Love your bra and red thong - sooo sexy! [nt]

Date: Wed 30/01/19 14:37:34 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (76045) Video Jayce in Pool in Jeans, Nike frees, white top, ankle socks! html

By jayce lane - jaycelane0611@gmail.com uu Wed 30/01/19 13:09:22 GMT

In the Pool, Jeans, Nike Frees, White Top Swim!
"I take a swim totally dressed in Jeans, Nikes, white top, ankle socks!"

I get in the pool slowly and then have so much fun showing off my super long hair, Nike frees, Black Victorias Secret ankle socks, light jeans that turn dark ;) (my favorite part!) white, tight-shirt with a floral bra underneath and my thongs keep showing at the top of my jeans! My brown leather belt gets totally soaked and ruined in this pool but i do not care one bit...I am having so much fun swimming, floating, hanging off the side of the pool, jumping in...climbing out and letting my hair flow down my back...almost touching my ass it is so long! I love getting out and snapping my thong from the top of my jeans, showing off my glittery bum as my jeans are completely drenched and shining...i love showing off how my white, tight top, is now a little see-through and my floral bra is poking through ;) I finally finish my swim, my jumps and I lay on the side of the pool to squeak my Nike's and to lay back, take them off, and show off my cute and wet, black ankle socks! They are adorable! Black always gleams in the light when wet! gorgeous! Just when you think it is over i surprise you with more dives, climbing out, more jumping in, diving umder water and swimming up to you in just my ankle socks! the bottoms are white and the tops are black...so cute! they say pink on them! I make sure to jump in about 3 more times and really give some good underwater dives and get out each time for you! so much fun! enjoy!

Starring the following model:

Jayce
Screens:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]